Ricoh Offering Just-Released Versions of Nuance AutoStore, eCopy ShareScan, Output Manager
Ricoh Americas today reported that it’s expanding its partnership with Nuance Communications, and is now offering the latest versions of Nuance’s AutoStore, eCopy ShareScan, and Output Manager software, all of which will now available to Ricoh customers for use with Ricoh copier/MFPs.
According to research from Ricoh and IT market-research firm International Data Corporation, only 2 in 5 organizations have automated most/all their workflows – and, according to Ricoh – these new solutions will enable organizations to more effectively move information throughout their business.
Nuance’s AutoStore software is used to capture documents from PCs, laptops, smartphones, tablets, MFPs, scanners, email, and the Web, and integrates information into an organization’s operations. AutoStore is a solution for automating processes such as e-discharge in hospitals, order-processing in manufacturing companies, and procurement in government agencies.
AutoStore 7, released today, adds several new workflow features, including dynamic text-redaction for enhanced security and compliance, and automatic image-enhancement for photos of documents captured by smartphones and tablets.
eCopy ShareScan software is best suited for collaboration work streams where team members have a common goal, such as a project, and enables users to contribute documents and content to the team for further review. The new eCopy ShareScan 5.4 provides enhanced integration with MFPs. For example, users can capture documents faster by selecting options and adding data even while scanning is under way. The new version also adds connectivity with cloud-based document-management solutions such as Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
Output Manager software helps organizations gain control of printing workflows so that they can reduce costs, improve security, and enhance productivity. Output Manager 4, released today, includes specific support for Epic electronic health-record systems, enabling the automated tracking of private data and password-protected print release. Output Manager also integrates usage data with Equitrac office print-management reporting, giving Output Manager users consolidated enterprise-wide visibility into their print activities.
- October 2015: New A4 Ricoh MP C306 Color Copier/MFP Boasts Tablet-Like Touch Screen, Cloud Connectivity, NFC, More
- September 2015: Nuance Releases Next-Generation AutoStore 7, eCopy ShareScan 5.4 for More Efficient Paper-to-Digital Workflows
- September 2015: Nuance Document-Capture, Server-Less Printing, Print-for-Pay Solutions Available for Samsung Dealers
- September 2015: Ricoh’s New SP C440DN Desktop Color Laser Printer Can Now Be Connected to Two Networks at Once
- August 2015: New Ricoh HotSpot Express Provides Mobile Printing Outside the Company Firewall
- July 2015: New Ricoh SP 6430DN A3 Desktop Printer Uses Ricoh’s Latest LED-Printing Technology
- June 2015: Ricoh Offering ECM’s Syncplicity Secure Cloud-Based Document-Storage and Sharing Solution
- April 2015: Ricoh Brings ‘Big-Business Power’ to Small Offices with New Desktop A4 Printer, MFPs
- February 2015: New Ricoh Desktop A4 Printer SP 4510DN, SP 4510SF MFP Start at $725
- February 2015: Two New Fleet-Management Solutions from Ricoh, Device Manager NX Pro, Device Manager NX Enterprise
- February 2015: Ricoh Introduces ‘Legal MFP’ Optimized for Streamlining Legal Document Processes, Adds iCONECT-XERA Support
- November 2014: New Ricoh MFP Series with Optional Smart Operation Panel for Tablet and Smartphone Use