Sharp Expands Mono A3 Lineup with Three New Copier/MFPs
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America is launching three new black-and-white copier/MFPs, the MX-M266N, M316N, and M356N, which range in speed from 26 to 35 ppm and print and scan on up to 11″x17″ . Features of notes include standard full-color network scanning to multiple destinations, PCL 6 network printing, and multi-tasking.
The free Sharpdesk Mobile app provides mobile printing, and the MFPs also feature standard data erase, 256-bit data encryption, and a new end-of-lease feature that erases all data, user data, job-status data, and address book. There’s also standard wireless connectivity, and a 20-second warm up time.
To make integration with network applications easier, the MX-M266N, M316N, and M356N support the Sharp OSA Development Platform that allows users to interact with network applications. Sharp OSA technology uses industry-standard network protocol and Web APIs, enabling the MX-M266N, M316N, and M356N to communicate with many different applications.
The MX-M266N/M316N/M356N are available immediately via authorized Sharp dealers and Sharp direct sales.
- September 2015: Sharp Business Systems Acquires Sandhill Office Systems’ Customer Base for Service and Support
- August 2015: Sharp Business Systems Wins $8 Million Contract to Provide District of Columbia Schools with MFPs
- April 2015: Sharp-Continuum Partnership Will Enable Sharp Dealers to Offer Continuum Managed-IT Services
- December 2014: Sharp Expands A3 Mono MFP Family with Two New Models Rated at up to 75 PPM
- November 2014: Sharp’s Direct Sales Force Opens New Showroom and Sales Center in Chicago
- August 2014: Sharp Extends A4 Lineup with 30-PPM Desktop Color MFP with Support for Sharp OSA
- June 2014: Sharp Expands A4 Product Line with MX-C300P A4 Desktop Color Printer