Four New A3 11"x17" Copier/MFPs from Toshiba Start at $2,595
Toshiba America Business Solutions yesterday introduced new monochrome copier/MFPs, the e-STUDIO 2309A and e-STUDIO 2809A, which provide A3 (11″x17″) print, scan, and copy and start at $2,595. Toshiba also introduced the s e-STUDIO2802AM and e-STUDIO2802AF that also print, copy, and scan on up to 11″x17″ (see below).
Designed for small-to-mid-size businesses (SMBs), the new MFPs feature 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution and up to 28 ppm letter-size output. There’s also an automatic duplexing unit for two-sided printing. Both models scan color documents at up to 22 ppm and feature an accelerated 18-second warm-up time, as well as first-copy-out time of less than seven seconds. There’s also a standard 350-sheet capacity, with room for 1,700 sheets by adding more paper drawers.
Optional 802.11 B/G/N wireless connectivity is also available, and there’s Toshiba’s e-BRIDGE Print & Capture mobile app, the latter of which enables users of Apple iOS and Android mobile devices to wirelessly scan from and print to Toshiba’s MFPs.
The e-STUDIO 2309A is rated at up to 23 ppm, and features print, copy, color scan, and fax, as well as 10/100 Base T network interface, and PCL 6 and PCL X print drivers. The e-STUDIO 2809A is the same, but is rated faster at 28 ppm, and fax is optional.
The e-STUDIO2309A and e-STUDIO2809A are available through authorized Toshiba dealers for prices starting at $2,595 and $2,995. For more information and complete specifications on the e-STUDIO2309A, visit Toshiba here, and here for the e-STUDIO2809A.
e-STUDIO 2802AM and e-STUDIO2802AF
The new monochrome e-STUDIO 2802AM ($2,799 MSRP) and e-STUDIO 2802AF ($3,299 MSRP) MFPs are also for SMBs, and also feature color scan. Fax is optional for both, and Toshiba rates print speed for both MFPs at up to 28 ppm. An automatic duplexing unit for two-sided printing and a reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) for two-sided scanning are standard.
Both MFPs feature an 18-second warm-up time and less than seven-second first-copy-out time, as well as 250-sheet paper drawer, with 50 additional sheets available for ledger-size printing and copying via the bypass. There’s also optional 802.11 B/G/N support for wireless connectivity, and standard 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connectivity, as well as Toshiba’s e-BRIDGE Print & Capture mobile app.
The e-STUDIO2802AM and e-STUDIO2802AF are currently available through authorized Toshiba dealers.
All four new MFPs are compatible with Toshiba’s e-BRIDGE fleet-management system. They also comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive and are Energy Star-complaint.
- June 2015: 10 Toshiba e-STUDIO Copier MFPs Achieve EPEAT Gold Rating for Eco-Friendliness
- May 2015: Review: Toshiba TEC e-FOLLOW Essentials Print-Management Solution
- May 2015: 28 Toshiba MFPs Certified for Mopria Android Mobile Printing
- March 2015: Three New High-Volume Mono A3 Printer/Copiers from Toshiba
- January 2015: Toshiba Forms Strategic Alliance with ECi Software Solutions for Easier Dealer Ordering
- September 2014: New e-Bridge CloudConnect from Toshiba Provides Dealers with Remote-Device Management and Monitoring
- July 2014: New Toshiba A4 Color and Mono Multifunctionals Feature Latest eBridge Controller
- September 2014: New PSIGEN Partnership Gives Toshiba MFP Users Access to PSIGEN Data-Extraction Software
- August 2014: Square 9 Softworks’ Document-Management and Search Solutions Now Available for Toshiba e-STUDIOS
- June 2014: Three New MFPs for Small and Mid-Size Workgroups Round Out Toshiba’s A3 Mono Family
- June 2014: New Toshiba e-STUDIO A3 MFPs Feature Latest eBridge Platform, Add PaperCut and DocuWare
- June 2014: New B2B Global Brand Campaign from Toshiba, ‘Together Information’