Sharp Business Systems Acquires Sandhills Office Systems’ Customer Base for Service and Support
This week, Sharp Business Systems, a direct sales division of Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, reports that it’s expanded its direct regional sales operation in the U.S. Carolinas with its acquisition of Sandhills Office Systems’ customer base.
Established in January 1987, Sharp says Sandhills Office Systems, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina, has grown into a multi-million dollar company with an emphasis on customer support and service after the sale. Sandhills Office Systems CEO Schultz will be joining Sharp, as well as many current Sandhills employees.”
Sandhills Office Systems currently sells Sharp’s line of office products and solutions, including copier/MFPs, display products, and applications for streamlining office workflow.
- August 2015: Sharp Business Systems Wins $8 Million Contract to Provide District of Columbia Schools with MFPs
- April 2015: Sharp-Continuum Partnership Will Enable Sharp Dealers to Offer Continuum Managed-IT Services
- December 2014: Sharp Expands A3 Mono MFP Family with Two New Models Rated at up to 75 PPM
- November 2014: Sharp’s Direct Sales Force Opens New Showroom and Sales Center in Chicago
- June 2014: Sharp Wins Contract with North Carolina to Supply MFP/Copiers