OKI Data Americas Opening New Regional Office in Dallas, Texas
OKI Data Americas reports that it’s opening a new regional sales office in Dallas, Texas, in order to accommodate OKI business growth and emerging opportunities throughout the region. The new 3,000 square-foot space will be used to host product demonstrations, and provide dealer training and meetings. A variety of OKI printing solutions will be showcased in the new office, including graphis-arts and production-printing systems, as well as solutions designed to improve office-automation and workflow.
To celebrate the opening, OKI will be hosting an Open House event in the new office on October 6th from 12-5 p.m. CST. Visitors will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with a selection of OKI’s professional- and office-printing devices, and meet OKI Data executives.
- September 2015: OKI Expands COREFIDO Five-Year Warranty to More OKI MFPs and Printers
- November 2014: OKI Provides More Details on its New COREFIDO Five-Year Free Warranty Program
- September 2015: New OKI C942 Billed as Fastest Color Production Printer in Its Class
- July 2015: Who’s Still Printing and Why? OKI’s Carl Taylor Explains
- June 2015: Square 9’s SmartSearch Document-Scanning and Management Solution Now Available for OKI smart MFPs
- May 2015: OKI Showing New ES8473 A3 Color MFP at BTA Mid-America District Event
- April 2015: New ‘Smart’ A4 MFPs from OKI, MB700+ and MC700+, with Latest smart Extendable Platform, Optional Cloud Connectivity
- April 2015: OKI Europe Rolls Out New A3 ‘Smart’ MC800 Color MFP Series
- April 2015: OKI Rolls Out New ‘Smart’ A3 Color MC873 MFP Series with Latest smart Extendable Platform
- March 2015: OKI Data Will Offer MWAi’s FORZA Solution for Dealers
- February 2015: New OKI C931e, C941e for Both Traditional and Unique Graphic-Arts and Production Printing