Nuance Document-Capture, Server-Less Printing, Print-for-Pay Solutions Available for Samsung Dealers
Nuance Communications reports that it’s extended its partnership with Samsung Electronics to provide various Nuance document-imaging solutions, including rights for Samsung to sell and distribute Nuance AutoStore, Equitrac Office/Express, and SafeCom. Nuance will also provide service and support to qualifying customers.
Nuance solutions that are available immediately to Samsung’s dealer network include:
- AutoStore, which is said to be best-suited for business-processes document-capture workflows in which participants submit documents and data into a predefined workflow. Nuance says AutoStore provides a responsive and intuitive interface for speed in capturing critical document information with as little interaction as possible using real-time connections to business systems for rapid and error-free processing.
- Equitrac Office/Express is said to enables users to print what they need when they need it, while reducing the costs and complexities of deploying a print infrastructure. With Hybrid Print Control, Equitrac Office removes dependencies on print servers, print drivers, and complex print fleets. As user requirements for printing change and IT infrastructure evolves, Equitrac Office enables customers to adapt to these changes with a choice of how to deploy printing – using print servers, direct IP printing, or a hybrid model that includes both.
- Equitrac Express enables IT administrators to let students, faculty, and staff print wherever they’re located. At the same time, it helps to reduce total print output and costs, allocate print costs, implement print quotas, and enable guest printing through pay-for-print.
- SafeCom solutions are designed for managing and optimizing printing services, and work with nearly all types of printers and copier/MFPs.
- September 2015: Nuance Releases Next-Generation AutoStore 7, eCopy ShareScan 5.4 for More Efficient Paper-to-Digital Workflows
- August 2015: Smaller Loss for Nuance’s Third Quarter, Revenue Up
- May 2015: Revenue Flat, Loss for Nuance Communications in Second-Quarter 2015
- February 2015: Nuance Reports Loss for First Quarter, but Revenue Exceeds Expectations
- November 2014: Nuance’s Fourth-Quarter Exceeds Forecast, but Reports Loss for Full Year