Konica Minolta Adds Lantronix xPrintServer Office for Apple, Android, and Chrome Mobile Printing
As part of its continuing strategy to provide solutions for mobile workforces, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports that its new xPrintServer Office mobile-printing solution embedded with the Konica Minolta Print Driver is now available in the United States.
The xPrintServer Office, which was developed by partner Lantronix – a specialized networking company focusing on IoT (Internet of Things) solutions – enables users to print from Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod mobile devices using Apple Airprint, and from Android, Chromebook, and the Chrome browser using Google Cloud Print, to Konica Minolta bizhub MFPs and printers. The xPrintServer allows users to use Konica Minolta’s advanced and secure-printing options, and also supports user authentication and account tracking.
xPrintServer Office also provides automatic printer discovery and set-up. It’s the only mobile print solution on the market certified by both Apple and Google.
Konica Minolta says the xPrintServer Office can be used in any work environment across various industries for mobile printing, including education, finance, healthcare, legal, and more.
Sam Errigo, senior vice president, Business Intelligence Services for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., explained that Konica Minolta will continue to develop solutions for mobile workforces, noting, “With the launch of xPrintServer Office, we are able to provide improved options and increased opportunities for our channel partners in providing optimal mobile printing solutions to meet customers’ business needs.”
- September 2015: Konica Minolta’s New DP Mobile App Enables Users to Access Dispatcher Phoenix from Mobile Devices
- August 2015: Four New A3 MFPs from Konica Minolta with NFC Mobile Connectivity, Open API
- July 2015: Konica Minolta Enhances Mobile-Print and Management with ‘EveryonePrint’, Mobile Management Services
- January 2015: Konica Minolta Adds Lantronix xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition to its Mobile-Printing Suite
- December 2014: New Konica Minolta PageScope Mobile Android App v. 4.0 Provides NFC Swipe-to-Print