Canon Launches Next-Generation in High-Speed Inkjet Printing, the Océ ColorStream 3000 Z Series
Canon U.S.A. reports that it’s launching its next-generation in high-speed commercial inkjet printing with its launch of the Océ ColorStream 3000 Z series. The Océ ColorStream 3000 Z series, “created in the image of” the Océ ColorStream 3000 series, was designed to provide equal quality, speed, and reliability with an improved design that Canon says is more suitable for smaller spaces. Intended to be a slim, high-volume full-color continuous-feed inkjet production printer, the Océ ColorStream 3000 Z series uses approximately 30 percent less floor space than its predecessor.
The new ColorStream 3000 Z series consists of four models, ranging from 157 to 417 feet-per-minute, for an equivalent productivity of 344 to 1,818 pages-per-minute. The 3000 Z series also offers high-speed monochrome imprinting and built-in Simplex Z-fold stacking functionality to support stacks of up to 300mm.
“The Océ ColorStream 3000 Z series brings all of the same valued product features as the renowned Océ ColorStream 3000 series with a modified design, making it physically possible for businesses to run a sustainable high-volume inkjet-printing workflow in spaces formerly considered unusable,” commented Junichi Yoshitake, senior vice president and general manager for Canon U.S.A.’s Business Imaging Solutions Group. “The ColorStream 3000 Z series is the easy and cost-effective way for businesses in and around major cities with limited space capacity to provide these top-line imaging services. In combination with an outstanding reliability and unique features like no-waste first page printing, the new Océ ColorStream 3000 Z is the ideal solution for a sustainable production-printing business.”
- September 2015: Canon Rolls Out imagePRESS C10000VP Series with 1.5-Million Page Monthly Duty Cycle
- July 2015: New Large-Format imagePROGRAF iPF850/840/830 Printers, New Media Portfolio, from Canon
- June 2015: Gartner: Canon U.S.A. #1 in U.S. A3 Mono Copier-Printer Market
- April 2015: InfoTrends: Canon is U.S. and Worldwide Continuous-Feed Inkjet Printer Market-Share Leader
- March 2015: IDC: Canon is Market Leader in U.S. Cut-Sheet Production-Print Market
- February 2015: Canon Officially Launches ‘Niagara’ – the Océ VarioPrint i300 First-Of-Its-Kind Digital Press
- January 2015: New Large-Format Inkjet imagePROGRAF iPF670, imagePROGRAF iPF770 Printers from Canon
- November 2014: Canon’s Océ Division Officially launches its First Full-Color Inkjet Printing System