Ricoh’s New SP C440DN Desktop Color Laser Printer Can Now Be Connected to Two Networks at Once
Ricoh Americas has released a new version of its workgroup color laser printer, the SP C440DN ($1,499 MSRP), which can now be connected to two networks at once, such as a business’s main network and a guest network. Also new is a new energy-saving feature, Eco Night Sensor that shuts the printer down when ambient light fades.
The SP C440DN also features Ricoh’s Smart Device Print&Scan app for mobile print and scan, and there’s also an optional hard drive for additional security options and print-on-demand of files stored in the hard drive.
Ricoh rates the SP C440DN at up to 42 ppm at up 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution, it prints on up to 8.5″ x 14″ media, and can handle stock up to 140 lb. in weight. According to Ricoh, cost per page is 1 cent (black)/7 cents (color). There’s also Pantone color-matching support.
Ricoh rates average monthly volume at 3,200 pages and maximum monthly volume at 20,000 pages.
- August 2015: New Ricoh HotSpot Express Provides Mobile Printing Outside the Company Firewall
- July 2015: New Ricoh SP 6430DN A3 Desktop Printer Uses Ricoh’s Latest LED-Printing Technology
- June 2015: Ricoh Offering ECM’s Syncplicity Secure Cloud-Based Document-Storage and Sharing Solution
- April 2015: Ricoh Brings ‘Big-Business Power’ to Small Offices with New Desktop A4 Printer, MFPs
- March 2015: New Ricoh A3 MFPs Feature Mobile Print, ICE Integration, Start at $12,250
- February 2015: New Ricoh Desktop A4 Printer SP 4510DN, SP 4510SF MFP Start at $725
- February 2015: Ricoh Introduces ‘Legal MFP’ Optimized for Streamlining Legal Document Processes, Adds iCONECT-XERA Support