KYOCERA MyPanel App Enables Users to Operate KYOCERA Printers and MFPs from their Mobile Devices
KYOCERA Document Solutions of Osaka, Japan, is launching a new application called “KYOCERA MyPanel.” This free application enables users to operate compatible KYOCERA printers and MFPs from their Apple iOS, Android, and Microsoft Windows mobile devices by connecting via their network’s local WiFi connectivity. The application may be downloaded from the App Store for iOS devices, from Google Play for Android devices, and from Windows Phone Store (for Windows Phone devices).
From their compatible mobile devices, and with a compatible KYOCERA printer or MFP (see below), users can do the following with KYOCERA MyPanel:
- Copy a document.
- Scan and send a document.
- Print files in a custom box.
- Save settings as a workflow.
- Preview and print Evernote notes and attachments (iOS and Android).
- Preview and print Dropbox files (iOS and Android).
- Preview and print OneDrive files (Windows Phone).
- Generate and print QR code.
- Connect to network devices.
- Set authentication and manage features.
- Save their preferred settings as personal workflows. The workflow can then be used with other KYOCERA MFPs and printers.
- Check device status (paper size, toner levels, etc.) and device capabilities (basic printing capabilities, installed device options, etc.).
KYOCERA MyPanel is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Spanish. The app automatically displays in the same language as the language set in the user’s mobile device’s system settings. If the user’s mobile device is set to a language other than the supported languages, the app will display in English. The app also works with compatible KYOCERA devices that don’t have touch screens.
Currently, the app supports the following KYOCERA devices:
- ECOSYS M6030cdn
- ECOSYS M6530cdn
- ECOSYS M6035cidn
- ECOSYS M6535cidn
- ECOSYS P6130cdn
- ECOSYS P6035cdn
Kyocera says that in the future, it will update the app to support more of its printers and MFPs.
For more information visit Kyocera here. To download the free app, visit these links:
- July 2015: Kyocera Extends A4 Lineup with New ECOSYS M6530cdn Desktop MFP with HyPAS Integration
- June 2015: New A4 Kyocera MFPs Said to Bring Office-MFP Feature Set to the Desktop
- June 2015: New Kyocera ECOSYS Desktop Color Printers Start at $1,569
- April 2015: Kyocera Previews New A4 MFPs with A3 Feature Set, New HyPAS Apps at Annual Dealer Conference
- April 2015: Sales, Earnings Up for Kyocera’s Fiscal Year and Latest Quarter
- April 2015: Print Audit Introduces Embedded Application for KYOCERA Small-Panel HyPAS MFPs
- February 2015: New DMConnect from KYOCERA for Automatic Routing to Document-Management Systems
- October 2014: New Kyocera CentraQ Solutions Provide Secure Print-Release, Device Monitoring, and User Controls
- September 2014: New App Links Kyocera Multifunctionals to Google Accounts
- September 2014: Kyocera Adds Microsoft Exchange Connector for Scan-to-eMail