Copier Careers: Average Copier Service Manager Salary is $84,161
Market-research firm Copier Careers has published its 2015 Copier Careers Service & Operations Manager Salary Survey. Among the report’s findings is that after several years of slow growth, average salaries for copier-dealer service managers has picked up, increasing from $81,332 in 2014, to $84,161 in 2015.
The 2015 Copier Careers Service & Operations Manager Salary Survey reflects the responses of 1,827 copier-channel service managers and operations managers. The survey measures a variety of data and provides a snapshot of how well service managers are compensated, how satisfied they are in their careers, and what’s next for the industry.
Other highlights from this year’s survey include:
- On average, service managers work nearly 60 hours per week; it appears that this is the new normal for both sales and service managers in the industry.
- The average age of copier channel service and operations managers has fallen significantly in recent years, signaling a clear changing of the guard.
- One-third of all service and operations managers say they’re actively looking for a new job; a small but growing number say they’re interested in going to work for a startup company.
The complete survey can be downloaded here at Copier Careers’ Web site.
- June 2015: Copier Careers: Average Copier Tech Salary is $43,133
- December 2014: Copier Careers: Average Copier Sales Rep Compensation is $88,983
- July 2014: Copier Careers: Longer Hours, Stagnating Compensation for Copier Service Management
- July 2014: Copier Careers: Average Copier Sales-Manager Compensation is $143,735 Annually
- May 2014: Copier Careers: Average Salary for Copier Tech is $42,031
- January 2014: Copier Careers: Average Account Executive Comp is $88,881