New OKI C941DP Envelope Printer Prints in Color, Plus White and Clear
OKI Data Americas will introduce its new C941DP 5-Station Envelope Press at the AlphaGraphics 2015 Technology Expo currently taking place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
OKI says the new C941DP 5-Station Digital Envelope Printer combines expansive media handling capabilities along with the ability to print using white or clear toner.
The C941DP, which is designed for short–run, on–demand color printing, features:
- OKI’s Single Pass Color digital-printing technology.
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution.
- Print speeds rated at up to 50 ppm in both monochrome and color.
- Network connectivity.
- Automatic duplex printing
- 2 GB of memory and 1.2 GHz CPU.
- Optional High Capacity Feeder.
- 1–year-on–site warranty.
Starting price is $19,999.00.
For more information and complete specifications on OKI’s new envelope printer, visit OKI here.
- July 2015: OKI Acquires Seiko Instruments’ Wide-Format Inkjet-, LED-Printer Subsidiary
- March 2015: OKI to Demo New MFPS for BTA Channel, Light-Production Print Devices at ITEX Show
- February 2015: New OKI C931e, C941e for Both Traditional and Unique Graphic-Arts and Production Printing
- December 2014: OKI Launching Four New DICOM Printers Optimized for Printing from Medical Devices
- October 2014: Hands-On Review and Videos: OKI’s C941dn Multimedia Color Printer – Pushing the Envelope of Image Quality with White and Clear Toner