PrintFleet: 50-Percent of its Revenue Now Generated Outside of North America
Canadian-based provider of managed-print software PrintFleet says it continuing its trend of double-digit revenue growth by investing in new product releases and by expanding its distribution channels and OEM partners. This, it says, has enabled it to reach a significant milestone – 50 percent of the company’s revenue is now generated outside of North America
Over the past year, PrintFleet says it’s continued to expand its global network of partners, recently adding VOW (Vasanta), Pulsar Technology S.A., ACM Technologies, and Katun Corporation to its family of PrintFleet LINK-enabled solution partners.
PrintFleet says that as its global business continues to grow, and it supports multinational distribution and OEM partners, so too has the need for standardized program support. The fact that approximately 50 percent of its revenue is now generated outside North America attests to the usability of PrintFleet’s multi-language solutions and program support. Available in seven languages and uses in over 120 countries, it says companies are increasingly choosing PrintFleet for their managed print services (MPS) programs and data-management needs.
PrintFleet also says it’s witnessed significant growth in the use of its solutions within the office-equipment dealer channel. The number of dealers who work with PrintFleet directly has increased 65 percent during the past year
In the past year, PrintFleet says it’s undertook a number of initiatives to increase its small and mid-size business and small office/home office market presence. As a B2B player in the imaging industry, PrintFleet says it’s been able to leverage strategic partnerships in order to market to customers with both large and small print environments. PrintFleet’s latest offerings include its LINK platform, which includes an automated printer-supplies fulfillment solution that leverages the Internet of Printers (IoP), and a data-collection agent that includes remote configuration.
- July 2015: PrintFleet and Katun Form MPS Partnership
- May 2015: Canon Partners with PrintFleet & Supplies Network to Enhance imageCLASS Printonomics Managed-Print Services
- August 2014: MPS-Software Provider PrintFleet and Toner-Optimization Provider Preton Join Forces
- February 2014: PrintFleet’s Remote Print-Management Solution now Available for Epson Business-Class Printers
- August 2013: PrintFleet Launches PrintFleet Vision, a Cloud-Based Printer/MFP Monitoring Solution
- March 2013: PrintFleet Providing Fleet-Monitoring Solution for Samsung MFPs and MPS Contracts
- September 2013: PrintFleet Launches Cloud-Based Print-Monitoring Solution, PrintFleet Vision, and PrintFleet LINK for Automating Transmission of Print-Fleet Data
- November 2013: PrintFleet Adds Supplies Network as a LINK Partner
- October 2012: PrintFleet Introduces PrintFleet Remote Tech for Remote Management of Multi-Vendor Fleets
- May 2012: PrintFleet Launches Next-Generation PrintFleet Enterprise
- May 2012: Lomond EvoJets Compatible with PrintFleet’s MPS Management