PrintFleet and Katun Form MPS Partnership
Ontario-based provider of managed-print software PrintFleet reports that it’s partnered with Katun Corporation, a providers of OEM-compatible imaging supplies, to provide PrintFleet’s LINK- enabled solutions for the imaging industry, in addition to adding PrintFleet-powered managed print software (MPS) programs for the Katun dealer channels in Europe.
According to PrintFleet, traditional supplies fulfillment (such as toner cartridges) is typically associated with high cost, time-consuming manual processes that are prone to error and result in low customer value and loyalty. PrintFleet says its LINK is a data-enabled solution that provides automated supplies fulfilment that it says reduces costs and increases customer value and retention by leveraging the latest innovation in Web services to simplify the exchange of data from resellers to suppliers.
“We are delighted with Katun’s decision to provide PrintFleet-powered solutions to Katun’s distribution channels. We are also especially pleased that Katun is working with us to offer LINK driven automation solutions to other PrintFleet clients including our OEM, distribution and reseller partners,” commented PrintFleet CEO Chris McFarlane.
“With PrintFleet LINK, we will further extend our ability to streamline and automate the supplies fulfillment process which will result in significant labor and inventory cost savings for our customers,” commented Heidi Boller, general manager for Katun’s EAME.
- May 2015: Canon Partners with PrintFleet & Supplies Network to Enhance imageCLASS Printonomics Managed-Print Services
- August 2014: MPS-Software Provider PrintFleet and Toner-Optimization Provider Preton Join Forces
- February 2014: PrintFleet’s Remote Print-Management Solution now Available for Epson Business-Class Printers
- August 2013: PrintFleet Launches PrintFleet Vision, a Cloud-Based Printer/MFP Monitoring Solution
- March 2013: PrintFleet Providing Fleet-Monitoring Solution for Samsung MFPs and MPS Contracts
- September 2013: PrintFleet Launches Cloud-Based Print-Monitoring Solution, PrintFleet Vision, and PrintFleet LINK for Automating Transmission of Print-Fleet Data
- November 2013: PrintFleet Adds Supplies Network as a LINK Partner
- October 2012: PrintFleet Introduces PrintFleet Remote Tech for Remote Management of Multi-Vendor Fleets
- May 2012: PrintFleet Launches Next-Generation PrintFleet Enterprise
- May 2012: Lomond EvoJets Compatible with PrintFleet’s MPS Management