Konica Minolta Expands ECM Offerings with Acquisition of Various Hershey Technologies Assets
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. says it’s continuing the expansion of its enterprise content management (ECM) business with the its recent acquisition of the assets of Hershey Technologies of San Diego, California, which adds Microsoft SharePoint and customized document-automation and records-management solutions. Konica Minolta says the acquisition extends its ECM portfolio for data-capture, business-process automation, and ECM.
It also says that as a result of the acquisition, Konica Minolta’s customers will have access to a broader range of solutions, services, and support. Hershey Technologies has been an ECM systems-integrator for almost 25 years, providing customized document-automation and records-management solutions. The company’s suite of hardware, software and professional support is focused on:
- Data Capture Solutions: Multi-channel capture, document imaging, advanced document recognition, OCR data extraction, and electronic-forms management.
- Enterprise Content Management: Document management, records management, and line-of-business integration.
- Business Process Automation: Graphical workflow solutions, reporting, notification, versioning, and audit tracking.
“The addition of Hershey Technologies strengthens our partner offerings of Kofax document and data-capture solutions, while adding SharePoint solutions and services to our already robust portfolio,” commented Sam Errigo, senior vice president of Business Intelligence Services for Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A. “Our ability to integrate with SharePoint solutions is especially viable for mid-sized businesses, giving them another reason to choose Konica Minolta for their enterprise content needs.”
The acquisition also brings Hershey Technologies staff to Konica Minolta’s workforce, expanding its workforce to more than 8,000 employees.
- June 2015: Konica Minolta Acquires Canon, IT Services Dealer SymQuest
- May 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of America’s Remote Help Desk
- May 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of Techcess Group
- April 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Boston-Based EveryNetwork
- April 2015: Konica Minolta Says Monotech Acquisition Will Quadruple Its Production-Print Sales Branches in India
- February 2015: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Preferred Networks
- January 2015: Konica Minolta Acquires Milsul in Order to Enhance Production-Printing Business in Brazil
- December 2014: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of Two Cloud-Computing Companies
- October 2014: Konica Minolta Acquiring Italian Inkjet Textile Printer Sales Company, Verga
- September 2014: Konica Minolta Acquires Results Engineering, Provider of Enterprise Content Management Solutions
- June 2014: Konica Minolta Acquires Florida Dealership