EFI Reports Record Revenue of $203 Million, Net-Income Gains
Electronics For Imaging (EFI) yesterday reported record second-quarter revenue of $202.7 million, up 5 percent compared to second-quarter 2014 revenue of $193.0 million. Net income was $7.7 million, or $0.16 per share, compared to $6.9 million, or $0.14 per share, for second-quarter 2014.
For the six months that ended June 30, 2015, EFI also reported revenue of $397.3 million, up 4 percent year-over-year compared to $381.7 million for the same period in 2014. Net income for this half year was $13.0 million, or $0.27 per share, compared to $17.0 million, or $0.35 per share, for the same period in 2014.
“Solid execution by our team led to a record June quarter for EFI, driven by strength across all of our business segments,” commented EFI CEO Guy Gecht. “We couldn’t ask for a better setup as we begin integrating Reggiani and Matan, which we acquired early in the third quarter. These two acquisitions strengthen EFI’s product offerings and capabilities, and most importantly, strategically expand our TAM as we enter the vast digital textile market.”
- July 2015: EFI Makes Two Key Acquisitions; Launches New Fiery Server
- April 2015: EFI Reports Record First Quarter Revenue of $195 Million
- January 2015: EFI REPORTS RECORD REVENUE FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2014
- October 2014: EFI REPORTS RECORD REVENUE OF $198 MILLION FOR THIRD-QUARTER 2014
- April 2014: EFI REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER REVENUE IS UP 10 PERCENT
- January 2014: EFI REPORTS RECORD FOURTH-QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2013 FINANCIAL RESULTS