Lantronix Next-Generation xPrintServer Office is 1st Print Server that Provides Both AirPrint and Google Cloud Print Mobile Printing
Lantronix reports that it’s launched the first Apple and Google Certified print server that provides both AirPrint and Google Cloud Print mobile printing. Designed for offices of all sizes, the next-generation Lantronix xPrintServer Office server ($199.95 MSRP) provides mobile printing for both Apple iOS and Google Cloud Print-enabled devices without users having to download an app to their mobile device.
As such, users can print printers and MFP/copiers from their iPhones, iPads, Chromebooks, and Android smartphones and tablets. Lantronix says the plug-and-play architecture of this newest xPrintServer also enables IT managers to quickly and securely enable network MFPs and printers to support AirPrint and Google Cloud Print by simply connecting the xPrintServer to a network switch or router.
The xPrintServer: Open it. Plug it in. Print.
Whether printing from an iOS device (iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch) or an Android device (Android smartphones and tablets, or Chrome OS devices), the xPrintServer provides automatic printer discovery and provisioning. According to Lantronix, thousands of supported printers and MFP/copiers are supported, whether they have wired or wireless connectivity. (To see a list of compatible printers and MFP/copiers, visit the company here.)
For more information on xPrintServer, visit Lantronix here.
Lantronix xPrintServer Office is available for purchase directly at Lantronix.com, by calling (800) 422-7055, or via the company’s global network of distribution channels and reseller partners. For more information, contact Lantronix at email@example.com.
- January 2015: Konica Minolta Adds Lantronix xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition to its Mobile-Printing Suite
- March 2014: Lantronix xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition for Android and Chromebook Printing Now Available
- March 2014: Lantronix xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition Now Supports Printing from Kindle Fire Tablets
- January 2014: Lantronix xPrintServer Enables Cloud-Print Devices to Wirelessly Print to Networked or USB-Connected Printers Anywhere
- June 2012: Lantronix and OKI to Co-Market xPrintServers for iOS Wireless Printing
- November 2012: New Lantronix xPrintServer Office Edition for Apple Mobile Printing in the Enterprise