Xerox’s Global Imaging Acquires Lanier/HP Office-Equipment Dealer
Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems reports that it’s acquired Conestoga Business Solutions, an independent office-equipment dealer headquartered Lancaster, Pennsylvania. As part of the acquisition, Conestoga will now offer the full range of Xerox office and printing technology, as well as managed print services. Conestoga also markets copier/MFPs, printers, digital duplicators, and wide-format printers from Lanier, Hewlett-Packard, Riso (digital duplicators), and KIP (wide-format printers).
“We continue to put an emphasis on acquiring locally based companies that provide quality products and solutions and have clearly demonstrated a reputation for delivering world-class customer service,” commented Michael Pietrunti, senior vice president of acquisitions for Global Imaging Systems, noting “This acquisition complements our existing footprint in Pennsylvania.”
Tom DeLellis, a 23-year veteran of Conestoga Business Solutions, will continue as president of the new company. “We have partnered with a powerful team of leading technology partners, GIS and Xerox, to ensure that our customers’ complex needs are met now and in the future,” said DeLellis. “This partnership will further strengthen our solutions while establishing a high level of customer satisfaction.”
Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems is made up of regional core companies in the United States that sell and service printers, copier/MFPs; network integration services; and electronic-presentation systems. As an office-technology dealer, Global Imaging Systems sells products from various suppliers, including Xerox. Xerox acquired Global Imaging Systems in 2007, and operates it as a wholly owned subsidiary within its North American operations.
- January 2015: Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems Acquires Alabama Division of The Stewart Organization
- October 2014: In SMB Drive, Xerox’s Global Imaging Acquires Las Vegas Dealer
- July 2013: Xerox’s Global Imaging Acquires Oklahoma Dealer
- April 2013: Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems Acquires One of Southeast’s Largest Dealers
- December 2012: Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems Buys Fuchs Business Solutions
- July 2012: Xerox’s Global Imaging Acquires Chicago Office-Equipment Dealer
- February 2012: Xerox’s Global Imaging Adds Flordia IT Services Provider
- July 2011: Xerox Acquires Virginia-Based Managed Services Company; Will Report 2nd-Quarter Earnings
- August 2011: Xerox’s Global Imaging Steps Up Acquisitions, Adds Sixth Acquisition for 2011
- April 2011: Xerox’s Global Imaging Acquires United Business Solutions; New Xerox Matte-Dry Ink
- December 2011: Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems Acquires Wisconsin Office-Products Distributor