Kyocera Extends A4 Lineup with New ECOSYS M6530cdn Desktop MFP with HyPAS Integration
Kyocera Document Solutions America today launched its new ECOSYS M6530cdn MFP ($3,999 MSRP) with color print, copy, and scan and black-and-white fax. Rated at up to 32 ppm, the ECOSYS M6530cdn features duplex printing, 75-sheet document feeder, and optional wireless printing. Print and scan is on media up to 8.5″x14″.
As part of Kyocera’s environmentally friendly ECOSYS line, this desktop MFP features Kyocera’s patented long-life imaging-drum technology, which separates the toner container from the imaging drum, so that the neither has to necessarily be replaced when one is depleted, reducing cost per page.
Key features include:
- 350-sheet paper capacity expandable up to 1,850 sheets.
- Maximum monthly volume of up to 100,000 pages.
- USB host interface for print from and scan to USB memory drives.
- Gigabit Ethernet network interface.
- Previously noted optional wireless printing.
- Support for Apple AirPrint for mobile printing from Apple iOS mobile devices.
- Support for Kyocera’s HyPAS platform for integration with various business applications with the addition of an SD card), including, Kyocera Mobile Print, which enables users to print files from their smartphones or tablets; Apple AirPrint, which enables printing from iOS and OSX mobile devices without a print driver; Kyocera’s Command Center Rx, which enables administrators to track toner and paper consumption from a Web browser; and Kyocera PRESCRIBE, which allows users to create, store, and output frequently used forms directly from their printer.
The ECOSYS M6530cdn is currently available through authorized Kyocera dealers. For more information and complete specifications, visit Kyocera here.
- June 2015: New A4 Kyocera MFPs Said to Bring Office-MFP Feature Set to the Desktop
- June 2015: New Kyocera ECOSYS Desktop Color Printers Start at $1,569
- April 2015: Kyocera Previews New A4 MFPs with A3 Feature Set, New HyPAS Apps at Annual Dealer Conference
- April 2015: Sales, Earnings Up for Kyocera’s Fiscal Year and Latest Quarter
- April 2015: Print Audit Introduces Embedded Application for KYOCERA Small-Panel HyPAS MFPs
- February 2015: New DMConnect from KYOCERA for Automatic Routing to Document-Management Systems
- October 2014: New Kyocera CentraQ Solutions Provide Secure Print-Release, Device Monitoring, and User Controls
- September 2014: New App Links Kyocera Multifunctionals to Google Accounts
- September 2014: Kyocera Adds Microsoft Exchange Connector for Scan-to-eMail