Xerox Appoints Hanania Head of its Global Document Outsourcing Business
Xerox has appointed Joseph Hanania head of its nearly $3.5 billion Global Document Outsourcing (GDO) Services Business Group. Hanania will report directly to Mike Feldman, president of Xerox’s Large Enterprise Operations.
Hanania is responsible for expanding and evolving Xerox’s managed print services(MPS) portfolio of enterprise offerings and capabilities. He will also oversee the ongoing global strategy, deployment and direction of Xerox’s MPS business .
“Joseph is committed to growing our market share by creating a competitive advantage through product and service innovation, customer service excellence and optimized business processes,” said Feldman. “Evolving our MPS enterprise offerings and capabilities is an integral part of our overall growth strategy and we look forward to his immediate contributions to the team and to Xerox.”
With 28 years of general management, sales, business development, marketing and operations experience, Hanania joins Xerox from Oracle, where he held executive positions since 2011, most recently leading global sales development for Advanced Customer Support across all vertical industries. Hanania also held key leadership roles globally at Microsoft, and in the Middle East, Africa, and emerging Asian countries at Hewlett-Packard and Compaq Computer Corporation. As CEO of Umniah Mobile Company, Hanania led the startup mobile operator to a market leadership position over the course of five years.
He holds an MBA with a concentration in finance from the University of New Orleans and a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Louisiana State University.
- May 2015: Bruce Jones is New Group President of Xerox’s Financial Services Business
- April 2015: XEROX ENHANCES MOBILE-PRINTING AND WORKFLOW SUITE WITH MOBILE LINK APP, MOBILE ACCESS APP, UPDATES MOBILE PRINT CLOUD
- April 2015: NEW XEROX COMPLETEVIEW USER ANALYTICS TOOL FOR MPS, MONITORING USERS’ PRINTING
- April 2015: NEW XEROX WORKFLOW-OPTIMIZATION SOLUTIONS, DOCUSHARE PRIVATE CLOUD
- April 2015: XEROX REVENUE DOWN FOR FIRST QUARTER, ADJUSTS FORECAST
- February 2015: NEW XEROX RIALTO 900 COLOR-INKJET PRODUCTION PRINTER FIRST TO BE DEVELOPED WITH IMPIKA
- February 2015: NEW MOBILE-FRIENDLY XEROX DESKTOP COLOR PRINTER, MFP WITH APPLE AIRPRINT, GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT, WIFI-DIRECT MOBILE PRINTING