New Lexmark Managed Print Services Offering, ‘Advantage MPS Core’ for U.K., Ireland
Lexmark International U.K. has launched a new managed print services (MPS) offering, the Lexmark Advantage MPS Core Program, which is designed to help its resellers provide their customers with all the benefits of an MPS contract, while removing investment and fleet-management barriers associated with selling and then implementing MPS solutions.
The new Lexmark Advantage MPS Core Program has been designed to equip IT resellers with the tools and knowledge to sell managed print services to a growing SME customer base without having to invest in MPS operations and service infrastructure.
Under the new program, Lexmark will do much of the “heavy lifting” for its resellers, such as providing product fulfillment, servicing. and maintenance, while the reseller can directly invoice their customer. Resellers may also re-package and re-brand the service as their own.
The firm notes that according to industry research firm Quocirca, first-time adoption of managed print services in Europe will grow throughout 2015, with more than 50 percent of small to mid-size enterprises (SMEs) converting to some form of MPS by the end of the year.
“As Lexmark continues to evolve into an end-to-end solutions provider, it is imperative that channel partners understand how to join us on this journey. The Advantage MPS Core Program is one of these opportunities. MPS Core provides resellers with a robust framework in which to maintain their client interactions while enhancing the products and services they offer,” commented Martin Fairman, channel sales director for Lexmark U.K. and Ireland.
- October 2014: Strong Quarter for Lexmark; MPS and Perceptive Software Revenue Forecast to Reach $1 Billion
- July 2014: Strong Quarter for Lexmark; Growth in MPS; Increases Full-Year Outlook
- December 2014: Print Audit’s Embedded Print-Management Solution Now Compatible with Lexmark MFPs
- January 2014: Lexmark Reports Strong Fourth-Quarter and Full Year: Record Revenue Growth for Perceptive Software and MPS
- November 2013: Lexmark Chairman and CEO Outlines Strategy: Mix of MPS, Perceptive Software, Printers