OKI Is Now Authorized Reseller for All Square 9 Softworks’ Solutions
OKI Data Americas reports that it’s formed an agreement with Square 9 Softworks for the resale of Square 9’s SmartSearch document-management solution for OKI MFPs that incorporate OKI’s smart Extendable Platform (sXP), and will resell the entire line of Square 9 Softworks’ solutions.
SmartSearch allows users to automate the scanning and processing of paper forms directly from users’ OKI sXP MFP touch screen.
Two editions of SmartSearch are available: a Professional Edition and a Corporate Edition. The Professional Edition is designed for small- to mid-size businesses. Flexible pricing is available, as is the choice of configuring only the select tools needed for the customer’s specific business application. The Corporate Edition is designed for an enterprise seeking an array of functionality options but at reduced cost.
Standard features of both editions include:
- GlobalSearch Web-browser-based enterprise content management (ECM).
- Annotations: Attach a note, sign, and highlight documents without disturbing the original file.
- Audit Trail Recognition: View the history of a document including views, prints, emails, and exports.
- Barcode Recognition: Including Code39, 129 and Codabar.
- Email delivery and notification.
- Image enhancement and separation.
- OCR-assisted indexing.
- Document versioning and revision control.
Along with the standard editions of SmartSearch, OKI is also now offering Square 9’s GlobalForms and GlobalCapture sXP. GlobalForms combines digital e-forms with SmartSearch to streamline data-entry, accessibility, and workflow. Global Capture xSP with QuickSearch – available exclusively for OKI MFPs – allows end users to initiate document workflows that capture images, extract high-value data, and notifies users of pending workflow activity, onsite, or in the cloud.
“OKI Data Americas is pleased to serve as an authorized reseller of the entire suite of all Square 9 products leveraged by GlobalCapture sXP – the interface that allows users to automate image capture, optimize batch-scanning, enhance image quality, route documents and more, directly from the touch panel of an OKI sXP-enabled device,” commented Doug August, senior product manager at OKI Data Americas.
- May 2015: OKI Showing New ES8473 A3 Color MFP at BTA Mid-America District Event
- April 2015: New ‘Smart’ A4 MFPs from OKI, MB700+ and MC700+, with Latest smart Extendable Platform, Optional Cloud Connectivity
- April 2015: OKI EUROPE ROLLS OUT NEW A3 ‘SMART’ MC800 COLOR MFP SERIES
- April 2015: OKI ROLLS OUT NEW ‘SMART’ A3 COLOR MC873 MFP SERIES WITH LATEST SMART EXTENDABLE PLATFORM
- March 2015: OKI DATA WILL OFFER MWAI’S FORZA SOLUTION FOR DEALERS
- March 2015: OKI TO DEMO NEW MFPS FOR BTA CHANNEL, LIGHT-PRODUCTION PRINT DEVICES AT ITEX SHOW
- February 2015: NEW OKI C931E, C941E FOR BOTH TRADITIONAL AND UNIQUE GRAPHIC-ARTS AND PRODUCTION PRINTING
- February 2015: OKI NET SALES AND INCOME UP FOR NINE-MONTH PERIOD AND THIRD QUARTER
- January 2015: NEW OKI A4 MODELS FEATURE MORE MEMORY FOR FASTER PRINT-JOB PROCESSING, WIFI PRINTING, MORE
- November 2014: OKI PROVIDES MORE DETAILS ON ITS NEW COREFIDO FIVE-YEAR FREE WARRANTY PROGRAM
- November 2014: OKI REPORTS FAVORABLE SALES GROWTH FOR ITS PRINTER BUSINESS, RAISES FORECAST FOR ITS FULL YEAR
- October 2014: CATCHING UP WITH OKI DATA AMERICAS: A4 AND MORE BRINGING SUCCESS
- September 2014: OKI RAISES FORECAST FOR FISCAL HALF YEAR DUE TO IMPROVING PRINTER BUSINESS
- September 2014: OKI DATA MULTIFUNCTIONALS NOW OFFER BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FROM MORE THAN 30 PARTNERS
- August 2014: OKI DATA RECEIVES COMPTIA TRUSTMARK RECOGNITION FOR MANAGED PRINT SERVICE