New A4 Kyocera MFPs Said to Bring Office-MFP Feature Set to the Desktop
Kyocera Document Solutions America is launching two new color ECOSYS MFPs that it says brings office-copier MFP features to the desktop. The new ECOSYS M6535cidn ($4,799) and ECOSYS M6035cidn ($4,209), with print, copy, and scan (all in color), are rated at up to 37 ppm, and feature a 75-sheet automatic document feeder, 7.0” color touch screen, and optional wireless printing.
As part of Kyocera ECOSYS line, and available via Kyocera dealers, both A4 desktop MFPs (print and scan on up to 8.5″x14″) feature Kyocera’s long-life imaging drum technology. The toner container is also seperate from the imaging drum, enabling users to replace the toner container without having to replace the imaging drum, reducing consumable costs and landfill waste.
The new MFPs feature
- Gigabit Ethernet network interface.
- Paper capacities of up to 1,850 sheets (350 sheets are standard).
- Monthly duty cycles of up to 100,000 pages.
- Standard black-and-white walk-up fax and network fax for the ECOSYS M6535cidn.
- Optional manual staple
- USB host interface.
- Support for Apple AirPrint mobile printing
- Optional card reader for user authentication.
The ECOSYS M6535cidn and ECOSYS M6035cidn also support Kyocera’s HyPAS platform for integrating document solutions (with the addition of an SD card), such as including PinPoint Scan, which enables users to scan files directly to their PCs or Apple Macs; DMConnect, which provides routing of documents to any network folder; and Kyocera Mobile Print, which enables users to print files from their smartphones or tablets. Also available is SharePoint Connector for connecting the MFP to an existing Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- June 2015: New Kyocera ECOSYS Desktop Color Printers Start at $1,569
- April 2015: Kyocera Previews New A4 MFPs with A3 Feature Set, New HyPAS Apps at Annual Dealer Conference
- April 2015: Print Audit Introduces Embedded Application for KYOCERA Small-Panel HyPAS MFPs
- April 2015: Sales, Earnings Up for Kyocera’s Fiscal Year and Latest Quarter
- February 2015: New DMConnect from KYOCERA for Automatic Routing to Document-Management Systems
- October 2014: New Kyocera CentraQ Solutions Provide Secure Print-Release, Device Monitoring, and User Controls
- September 2014: New App Links Kyocera Multifunctionals to Google Accounts