Brother Launches Color Inkjet All-in-Ones with Refillable Ink Tanks in India
Brother International has launched three color inkjet All-in-Ones in India that feature a new refillable ink-tank system. The three All-in-Ones may be refilled with black ink bottles that are rated to yield up to 6,000 pages, and three cyan, yellow, and magenta ink bottles rated to yield up to 5,000 pages. According to Brother, the units are equipped with embedded tank that have been designed to “take the hassle” out of ink refilling.
The three new All-in-Ones consist of the 3-in-1 Multi-Function Centres DCP-T300, DCP-T500W, and DCP-T700W, and start at approximately $173 U.S.
The refillable ink tanks are located at the front of the units, which Brother says enables easy access to the ink tanks. The embedded ink tanks also feature a see-through cover, so that users can check how much ink is left.
Brother also says the design allows for ink refilling at an optimised 45-degree angle, which it says minimizes ink leakage,reduces staining, and makes ink refilling a more user-friendly experience.
The flagship DCP-T700W features an automatic document feeder, and the new W configurations also feature Wireless LAN connectivity. Print speed is rated at up to 12 (black)/10 (color) ppm based on the ISO/IEC 24734 test standard, and the standard paper tray holds up to 100 sheets.
Toshiyaki Isayama, managing director of Brother International India, commented, “At Brother, we understand customers are often seeking affordable ink when it comes to printing. Whether you’re a personal user, or business user printing from small office home office (SOHO) or small business environment, our competitively priced ultra-high 6,000 page-yield ink meets the need for low running cost. We are offering extremely low-cost per page of only 10 paise per black page. What’s more, with our smart design, our customers benefit from an easy and hassle-free ink refilling experience.”
- May 2015: New Brother INKvestment All-in-Ones MFC-J5920DW and MFC-J6925DW Ship with Super High-Yield Ink Carts
- March 2015: Brother Teams up with PrinterOn to Offer PrintSmart Mobile, PrintSmart Mobile Zone
- February 2015: Brother Launches New A3 ‘InkBenefit’ Color Inkjet All-in-One in India
- January 2015: Epson Brings Business Inkjets with Replaceable Ink Packs for Printing Up to 75,000 Pages to the U.S.
- October 2014: Epson Releases New EcoTank All-in-Ones with Refillable Ink Tanks in Western Europe
- July 2014: Brother Launches Seven New Printers and All-in-Ones Certified for Mopria Mobile Printing
- July 2014: New Brother Business Smart Inkjet All-in-One with 11″x17″ Printing and $169.99 Street Price
- January 2014: Memjet Adds Image Star as U.S. Distributor for Memjet-Powered C6000 Series with Refillable Ink Cartridges
- May 2013: Epson Launches L Series Inkjet Printers and All-in-Ones with Refillable Ink Cartridges
- February 2012: Lomond to Begin Selling Memjet-Based EvoJet with Refillable Ink Cartridges in Europe