Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Assets of America’s Remote Help Desk
May 21, 2015 – Marking its fourth acquisition this year, IT-services provider All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA, reports that it’s acquired the assets of Maryland-based America’s Remote Help Desk. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
America’s Remote Help Desk’s clients will now be serviced by All Covered. All Covered says this will give All Covered a significantly larger footprint in Texas and greatly increased scope of services, such as cloud-computing and mobility solutions.
In addition to its main focus of help-desk support, America’s Remote Help Desk (ARHD) provides customers with a range of IT services, including cloud-computing solutions, IT-infrastructure management, and on-site engineering support. The company was established in 2000, and serves customers nationwide. ARHD’s staff of IT support professionals also will join All Covered, adding to a workforce of more than 800 employees. All Covered say the larger engineering and operations teams created by the acquisition will enhance its ability to provide clients with on-site support at locations across the country. All Covered’s IT services also include application-development capabilities and expertise in a variety of vertical markets.
“Welcoming the ARHD clients and team to the Konica Minolta family is a huge gain for us,” commented Todd Croteau, president of the All Covered IT Services. “Their management and staff have worked tirelessly to offer exceptional support to customers on a national level. Their client base trusts them to solve a wide range of IT support needs.”
“This is exciting news for our customers and employees,” says Rich Rubinstein, co-founder and former CEO of ARHD. “Joining All Covered, one of the strongest managed service providers in the business, allows us to offer our clients a wider variety of services and gives them access to a deeper level of IT support.”
- May 2015: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES ASSETS OF TECHCESS GROUP
- April 2015: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES BOSTON-BASED EVERYNETWORK
- February 2015: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES PREFERRED NETWORKS
- December 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES ASSETS OF TWO CLOUD-COMPUTING COMPANIES
- October 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED NOW OFFERING NETWORK-SECURITY SERVICES
- January 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES IT-SERVICES PROVIDER KNOWLEDGECENTRIX
- August 2013: ALL COVERED TO PROVIDE EXPANDED MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT SERVICES
- May 2013: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED EXPANDING ITS CLOUD SERVICES
- April 2013: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED EXPANDS TERRITORY WITH NEW JERSEY IT SERVICES GROUP ACQUISITION