Print Audit Adds Five New Features for Print Audit Premier Members
- The Print Audit dashboard now provides a view of all three types of print-environment data, from user, to document, and device, designed to help provides get a better understanding of a customer’s print environment and workflow.
- Through Print Audit’s new Insight offering, Premier members have the ability to provide an interactive and “drillable” assessment that Print Audit says goes far beyond standard reporting.
- Print Audit has developed an imaging-device rating system, the MPS (managed print services) Readiness Report. This rating allows Premier members and their customers to recognize if a device is optimized for MPS. The rating is based on a five-point scale that takes into account what kind of information the device provides for service, supplies, and meters. Print Audit says this is a new way for Premier members to quickly move customers to newer more appropriate devices.
- With market metrics, Print Audit says Print Audit Premier members in North America are the only imaging companies that have access to customized, online market-share information, helping Premier members to make smarter decisions about where to focus their sales efforts.
- Print Audit’s Insight offering will allow its Premier members to better understand which vertical markets are experiencing the most growth in printed pages so that they can better align their sales efforts.
“Print Audit is keeping its promise of helping office equipment dealers to grow their businesses,” commented Print Audit President and CEO John MacInnes. “These five new Premier benefits will help our members to move beyond the confusion of mountains of raw data by offering real Business Intelligence (BI).”
For more information on Print Audit, visit the firm here.
- April 2015: PRINT AUDIT INTRODUCES EMBEDDED APPLICATION FOR KYOCERA SMALL-PANEL HYPAS MFPS
- April 2015: PRINT AUDIT’S PRINTMORE AUTOMATICALLY GENERATES PRINT JOBS FROM MOBILE DEVICES
- January 2015: EPSON OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCES PRINT AUDIT PRINT-MANAGEMENT SUPPORT FOR EPSON WORKFORCE PRO MODELS
- December 2014: PRINT AUDIT’S EMBEDDED PRINT-MANAGEMENT SOLUTION NOW COMPATIBLE WITH LEXMARK MFPS
- November 2014: PRINT AUDIT’S NEW REPORT HELPS DEALERS SELECT WHICH PRINTER AND MFP MODELS TO INCLUDE FOR AUTO TONER-FULFILLMENT
- October 2014: PRINT AUDIT LAUNCHES REMOTE 3D-PRINTING MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
- July 2014: PRINT AUDIT’S NEXT-GENERATION FACILITIES MANAGER ADDS ENHANCED DEVICE ALERTS
- June 2014: HOW ARE USERS PRINTING TODAY? PRINT AUDIT PROVIDES THE ANSWERS