Konica Minolta Opening New Sales Branch in Cincinnati, Ohio
At the opening, the firm, will hold an opening ceremony followed by full-day event that will include a keynote by sportscaster Major League Baseball’s Cincinnati Reds; Marty Brenemann.
“Cincinnati is a great city with a vibrant economy and we’re very excited to be here,” commented Branch Manager Greg Phillips. “Many companies have chosen Cincinnati as the location for their corporate headquarters and this anchors our presence in the Cincinnati community. Improving business processes and workflows for larger national and global clients is something we do very well. Along with our award-winning digital-press line-up, this has helped us establish many new relationships within the corporate- and commercial-print community.”
Among the attendees will be Konica Minolta’s central regional president, Rick Ponsi, and John Fabinak, market vice president for the Ohio market. On May 14th, a second event will take place that will include demonstrations of Konica Minolta’s business-product line and solutions, focusing on vertical markets. Break-out sessions will be hosted by Electronics for Imaging (EFI), Mohawk, Hyland Onbase, an ECM presentation, and Duplo.
To request an invitation, visit Konica Minolta here.
- May 2015: KONICA MINOLTA EXPANDS PARTNERSHIP WITH TONER-CARTRIDGE REMANUFACTURER CLOVER
- April 2015: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES BOSTON-BASED EVERYNETWORK
- February 2015: KONICA MINOLTA TO PROVIDE MWAI FORZA ERP PLATFORM FOR EASIER DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT, EXPANDS EFI OFFERINGS
- February 2015: HEALTHY GROWTH FOR KONICA MINOLTA, AS BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES BUSINESS DRIVES SALES
- February 2015: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES PREFERRED NETWORKS
- December 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES ASSETS OF TWO CLOUD-COMPUTING COMPANIES
- November 2014: NET SALES AND INCOME UP FOR KONICA MINOLTA’S FIRST HALF; BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES SALES DRIVE GROWTH