New Brother INKvestment All-in-Ones MFC-J5920DW and MFC-J6925DW Ship with Super High-Yield Ink Carts
May 4, 2015 – Brother International USA today expanded its Business Smart Series of color inkjet All-in-Ones that will serve as the flagships for its Business Smart Plus and Business Smart lineups, launching two new Business Smart color inkjet All-in-Ones with new Brother INKvestment Super High Yield ink cartridges. These two new INKvestment-compatible models, the MFC-J5920DW ($299 estimated street price) and MFC-J6925DW ($349 estimated street price), ship with the Super High Yield 2,400-page yield black cartridge that sells for under $25, as well as with 1,200-page yellow, cyan, and magenta ink cartridges priced under $15 each. Using these ink cartridges, Brother says cost per page is 1 cent for black and less than 5 cents for color in accordance with the ISO/IEC 24711 test standard.
“Through conversations with small-business owners and those working in small or home offices, we know print costs remain a concern, especially for high print volume businesses,” commented Eric M. Dahl, director of marketing for Brother International USA’s SOHO Products group. “Our customers tell us that within printer and multi-function products, cost-efficiency must be paired with reliability and innovative functionality to fit within a small business workflow. INKvestment cartridge compatible models offer hardware value combined with a lower printing-cost alternative while we continue to deliver high-volume paper handling, mobile device and cloud connectivity, and the fast print speeds that are expected of our Business Smart lineup.”
The MFC-J5920DW and MFC-J6925DW Color Inkjet All-in-Ones feature:
- Single-pass duplex scanning via the automatic document feeder (ADF).The MFC-J5920DW has a 50-sheet ADF, while the MFC-J6925DW has a 35-sheet ADF and can scan and copy up to 11″ x 17″.
- Two paper trays for a 500-sheet total paper capacity.
- ISO/IEC 24734 rated print speeds of up to 22 (black)/ 20 (color) ppm.
- 3.7″ touch screen with swipe functionality
- Wireless mobile device printing via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Wi-Fi Direct, and Brother iPrint&Scan
- Scan to popular cloud services including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Evernote Business, OneNote, and more via Web Connect from the touch screen.
- Two-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product.
- April 2015: HANDS-ON TEST: BROTHER’S IMAGECENTER ADS-2500WE DOCUMENT SCANNER
- March 2015: BROTHER TEAMS UP WITH PRINTERON TO OFFER PRINTSMART MOBILE, PRINTSMART MOBILE ZONE
- March 2015: FOUR NEW BROTHER DOCUMENT SCANNERS WITH CLOUD CONNECTIVITY, KOFAX CERTIFICATION
- February 2015: BROTHER LAUNCHES NEW A3 ‘INKBENEFIT’ COLOR INKJET ALL-IN-ONE IN INDIA
- December 2014: PRINT TRACKER NOW PROVIDES EXPANDED REPORTING FOR BROTHER PRINTERS AND MFPS
- April 2014: NEW BROTHER SMALL-OFFICE LASER PRINTERS AND ALL-IN-ONES FEATURE FASTER PRINT SPEEDS, CLOUD AND MOBILE CONNECTIVITY
- August 2014: BROTHER ANNOUNCES NEW BUSINESS SMART PLUS SERIES OF A3 INKJET ALL-IN-ONES, MFC-J5620DW
- July 2014: NEW BROTHER BUSINESS SMART INKJET ALL-IN-ONE WITH 11″X17″ PRINTING AND $169.99 STREET PRICE
- July 2014: BROTHER LAUNCHES SEVEN NEW PRINTERS AND ALL-IN-ONES CERTIFIED FOR MOPRIA MOBILE PRINTING