Konica Minolta Expands Partnership with Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturer Clover
May 4, 2015 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports that it’s formed a partnership that will make Clover Technologies Group a strategic toner-cartridge supplier for Konica Minolta.
The partnership represents an expansion of an existing relationship between the two companies.
“The partnership with Clover fits our ongoing commitment to provide our customers with the best products and services available to meet their needs,” commented Sam Errigo, senior vice president of Business Intelligence Services for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.. “Clover is a leader in the toner industry and provides a perfect complement to our current offerings. Our customers will benefit from an expanded selection of premium quality products and increased availability.”
According to Koncia Minolta, Clover sells more remanufactured toner and ink cartridges than anyone else in the industry. With six strategically located distribution centers, Clover say it’s able to provide ground shipping to 95 percent of the country in one to two days.
“We have had a working relationship with Konica Minolta for many years and we look forward to the new opportunities this strengthened partnership brings,” said Eric Martin, president of North American Sales for Clover.
Founded in 1996, Clover is a leading global printer-cartridge remanufacturer, and a leading empty-cartridge collector worldwide, with over $1.2 billion in annual revenue and over 60 locations worldwide. Clover has been providing the most recognizable OEM alternative brands to the world’s largest office supplies retailers, corporate-solutions providers, and other OEMs for nearly two decades. The complete line of Clover’s quality toner and ink is available through office-products distributors and resellers, and is under a variety of private-label brands. In 2015 Clover created a comprehensive marketing umbrella called the Clover Imaging Group that unites all of its imaging assets under one roof.
- June 2014: TONER-CARTRIDGE REMANUFACTURERS CLOVER AND MSE ANNOUNCE MERGER
- February 2015: KONICA MINOLTA TO PROVIDE MWAI FORZA ERP PLATFORM FOR EASIER DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT, EXPANDS EFI OFFERINGS
- February 2015: HEALTHY GROWTH FOR KONICA MINOLTA, AS BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES BUSINESS DRIVES SALES
- February 2015: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES PREFERRED NETWORKS
- January 2015: KONICA MINOLTA ACQUIRES MILSUL IN ORDER TO ENHANCE PRODUCTION-PRINTING BUSINESS IN BRAZIL
- January 2015: KONICA MINOLTA ADDS LANTRONIX XPRINTSERVER CLOUD PRINT EDITION TO ITS MOBILE-PRINTING SUITE
- December 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES ASSETS OF TWO CLOUD-COMPUTING COMPANIES
- December 2014: NEW KONICA MINOLTA PAGESCOPE MOBILE ANDROID APP V. 4.0 PROVIDES NFC SWIPE-TO-PRINT
- November 2014: KNO2 HEALTHCARE INFORMATION-EXCHANGE PLATFORM NOW AVAILABLE FOR KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB MFPS
- November 2014: NET SALES AND INCOME UP FOR KONICA MINOLTA’S FIRST HALF; BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES SALES DRIVE GROWTH
- October 2014:KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED NOW OFFERING NETWORK-SECURITY SERVICES
- October 2014: KONICA MINOLTA ACQUIRING ITALIAN INKJET TEXTILE PRINTER SALES COMPANY, VERGA
- October 2014: NEW KONICA MINOLTA MANAGED CONTENT SERVICES FOR CAPTURING, SHARING, AND RETRIEVING HARDCOPY-TO-DIGITAL DOCUMENTS
- September 2014: KONICA MINOLTA INTRODUCES ITS FIRST CLOUD SOLUTION, FILEASSIST, FOR PRIVATE CLOUD DOCUMENT STORAGE AND SHARING
- September 2014: KONICA MINOLTA ACQUIRES RESULTS ENGINEERING, PROVIDER OF ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- July 2014: SALES GROWTH IN KONICA MINOLTA’S COPIER/MFP GROUP ‘DRIVES GROWTH’ FOR ENTIRE COMPANY
- July 2014: KONICA MINOLTA LAYS OUT COMPELLING ROADMAP FOR PRINTING: FROM PRODUCTION, TO OFFICE, A4, AND 3D PRINTING