Print Audit Introduces Embedded Application for KYOCERA Small-Panel HyPAS MFPs
April 22, 2015 – Print Audit reports that its Print Audit Embedded for Kyocera version 1.1.0 has been validated as being compatible with both large-panel and small-panel Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFPs. Print Audit Embedded is a print-governance and print-management solution that brings a variety of print-cost saving capabilities to Kyocera customers.
Print Audit Embedded installs directly onto Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFPs, allowing administrators to control and recover print, copy, fax, and scan costs. Integrated with the desktop versions of Print Audit 6 and Print Audit Secure, Print Audit says Embedded is a complete document-tracking, charge-back, secure print-release, and pull-printing solution that eliminates the need for external hardware.
Kyocera’s HyPAS (Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions) is a solution platform designed to enhance the capabilities of Kyocera’s MFPs through the addition of custom business applications.
While Print Audit Embedded for Kyocera had previously been optimized for MFPs with large display panels, version 1.1.0 adds support for small-panel Kyocera MFPs. With these changes, the new version has been made compatible with all Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFPs.
“The launch of Embedded for Kyocera last year added tremendous value to Print Audit’s Premier program,” commented John MacInnes, president and CEO of Print Audit. “With the added support for small-panel devices, Premier members now have greater flexibility and can add Embedded’s powerful cost-saving capabilities to virtually any product in the Kyocera MFP line.”
Print Audit Embedded for Kyocera version 1.1.0 also adds support for Swipe and Proximity ID card registration, as well as a variety of fixes for issues found in the previous releases. Visit Print Audit here for a list of changes that have been made in the new version.
For more information on Print Audit Embedded for Kyocera, visit Print Audit here.
- April 2015: KYOCERA PREVIEWS NEW A4 MFPS WITH A3 FEATURE SET, NEW HYPAS APPS AT ANNUAL DEALER CONFERENCE
- February 2015: NEW DMCONNECT FROM KYOCERA FOR AUTOMATIC ROUTING TO DOCUMENT-MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- January 2015: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SETS UP NEW SALES COMPANY IN CHILE, ACQUIRES LOCAL OFFICE-EQUIPMENT DEALER
- November 2014: KYOCERA REPORTS ‘SIGNIFICANT PROFIT’ IN MFP SALES FOR HALF YEAR OF ITS FISCAL YEAR
- December 2014: NEW KYOCERA CENTRAQ SOLUTIONS PROVIDE SECURE PRINT-RELEASE, DEVICE MONITORING, AND USER CONTROLS
- September 2014: NEW APP LINKS KYOCERA MULTIFUNCTIONALS TO GOOGLE ACCOUNTS
- September 2014: KYOCERA ADDS MICROSOFT EXCHANGE CONNECTOR FOR SCAN-TO-EMAIL