New Epson S30675, S50675, S70675 Solvent Ink Wide-Format Printers for Signage, Graphics, Fine-Art Apps
April 9, 2015 – Epson America today launched its enhanced SureColor S-Series line of 64″ large-format color-ink jet printers that use solvent ink. The new SureColor S30675, S50675, and S70675 use Epson’s new PrecisionCore TFP print head and are designed for signage, vehicle graphics, fine art, and packaging markets.
Designed and manufactured by Epson from the ground up, the SureColor S30675 and 50675 feature Epson’s UltraChrome GS2 ink with a newly formulated cyan ink said to provide outstanding durability and performance, while the SureColor S70675 leverages the Epson UltraChrome GSX ink set with newly formulated cyan and light-cyan inks, plus a new Orange Plus ink, all of which Epson says provides an expanded color gamut compared to previous SureColor printers.The SureColor S50675 also features a new Epson microweave print mode for faster production speeds.
According to Epson, the SureColor S-Series 64″ solvent printers also feature:
- New Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head that provides variable-size ink droplet technology for better photographic print quality. It also provides new enhancements that provide greater resistance to head strikes and a new wave form for improved dot placement and accuracy.
- Individual 700 ml ink cartridges.
- Roll Loading Media and Take-Up Reel System: Spindle-less design allows for easy loading and unloading of heavy roll media. A take-up reel for unattended production of large print runs supports both wind-in or wind-out; standard heavy-roll support in rear for up to 90-pound roll with motorized take-in; optional high-capacity roll support for rolls up to 150 pounds.
- All SureColor S-Series printers include substrate-support systems as well as fully functional GamaPrint Pro Rip software from ONYX.
The Epson SureColor S30675 and S70675 are available now, while the SureColor S50675 will be available in June 2015, all through authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers. For more information and complete specifications, visit Epson here.
- February 2015: EPSON’S DEMONSTRATES SURECOLOR F-SERIES’ TEXTILE-PRINTING POWER AT NYC FASHION WEEK
- October 2014: NEW NINE-COLOR EPSON SURECOLOR P600 FOR ADVANCED PHOTO PRINTING
- July 2014: EPSON SHIPPING SURECOLOR F7170 DYE-SUB WIDE-FORMAT TEXTILE PRINTER
- July 2014: EPSON ROLLS OUT NEXT-GENERATION SURECOLOR T-SERIES PRINTERS WITH PRECISIONCORE TFP INKJET PRINT HEAD
- January 2014: EPSON UNVEILS LATEST DYE-SUB PRINTER FOR FABRIC PRINTING, THE SURECOLOR F7170