Konica Minolta Expanding its MPM Production-Print Program to U.S. and Japan
March 31, 2015 – Konica Minolta of Japan reports that in order build-up a global structure for its Marketing Print Management (MPM) services, it’s adding the United States and Japan to its existing business areas of Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Konica Minolta has been providing its MPM services to marketing divisions of major global corporations. Under the program, specialists from Konica Minolta are stationed at the clients’ offices to work on print production of promotional materials and to manage process, quality, and delivery. Through these initiatives, Konica Minolta says it helps its clients optimize their return on investment, and thereby contribute to clients’ revenue growth and brand enhancement.
The firm says there’s been strong demand for making its MPM services available in the United States and Japan, where its clients run operations in addition to those in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
With the establishment of subsidiaries and launching operations in the United States and Japan, Konica Minolta says it’s created an enhanced structure to provide MPM services on a global scale, covering Europe, the United States, Japan, and Asia-Pacific.
The new global network will focus on MPM services, while sharing across borders know-how in Marketing Management Service (MMS), originating from Europe, to expand it into other regions and establish itself as marketing partner for global corporations. Konica Minolta will offer “total solution proposals,” such as overall streamlining in print production, including output process management and distribution, and communication-support services.
Konica Minolta’s MPM Provider Companies
|Company Name||Charterhouse PM Limited|
|Representative||Gary Mahoney, CEO|
|Area of Business||Europe (22 countries including the U.K., Germany, France and the Netherlands)|
|Company Name||Ergo Asia Pty Limited|
|Representative||Eugene Cora, CEO|
|Area of Business||Asia Pacific and others (10 countries)|
|Company Name||Charterhouse USA, Inc.|
|Representative||Patrick Fogarty, President and COO|
|Headquarters||New Jersey, U.S.A.|
|Area of Business||North America region|
|Company Name||ERGOMPM Inc.|
|Representative||Toshitaka Uemura, Representative Director and President|
|Headquarters||Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Area of Business||Japan|
- February 2015: KONICA MINOLTA TO PROVIDE MWAI FORZA ERP PLATFORM FOR EASIER DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT, EXPANDS EFI OFFERINGS
- January 2015: KONICA MINOLTA ACQUIRES MILSUL IN ORDER TO ENHANCE PRODUCTION-PRINTING BUSINESS IN BRAZIL
- October 2014: KONICA MINOLTA ACQUIRING ITALIAN INKJET TEXTILE PRINTER SALES COMPANY, VERGA
- September 2014: KONICA MINOLTA TO MARKET ENTRY LEVEL DIGITAL-LABEL PRINTERS INTOPRINT EDGE 850 AND INTOPRINT ECLIPSE LF3
- July 2014: KONICA MINOLTA LAYS OUT COMPELLING ROADMAP FOR PRINTING: FROM PRODUCTION, TO OFFICE, A4, AND 3D PRINTING
- July 2014: KONICA MINOLTA LAUNCHES FLAGSHIP DIGITAL COLOR BIZHUB PRESS C1100 RATED AT UP TO 100 PPM
- June 2014: KONICA MINOLTA ROLLS OUT TWO-ENGINE BIZHUB PRESS 2250P FOR PRODUCTION PRINT
- June 2014: KONICA MINOLTA ENTERING INKJET TEXTILE PRINTING MARKET IN CHINA WITH NASSENGER PRO1000
- February 2014: KONICA MINOLTA WILL BE LARGEST EXHIBITOR AT IPEX COMMERCIAL- AND PRODUCTION-PRINTING TRADE SHOW
- January 2014: KONICA MINOLTA ACQUIRES STAKE IN FRENCH PRODUCTION-PRINTER MAKER MGI DIGITAL GRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY
- November 2012: KONICA MINOLTA TO ACQUIRE U.K. MARKETING-SERVICES COMPANY CHARTERHOUSE