Toshiba Signs On Atlanta Office-Equipment Dealer Document Strategies
March 24, 2015 – Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) reports that office-equipment company, Document Strategies, which is based in Atlanta, Georgia, will add Toshiba’s line of e-STUDIO MFPs and network document solutions to its existing lineup of office equipment.
Document Strategies has over 50 years of experience in the Atlanta marketplace. It specialize in providing MFPs, managed print services, and a variety of software-related solutions.
“Toshiba is pleased to partner with Document Strategies in Atlanta and we believe that it will greatly enhance our presence in the marketplace,” commented Toshiba America Business Solutions Senior Vice President of Sales Americas Larry White.
“We are proud to have this opportunity to align our company with Toshiba and provide Atlanta businesses with technology solutions that enhance productivity and streamline business processes,” said Lance Reed, president of Document Strategies. Toshiba says Reed provides extensive experience addressing the print-management needs for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- March 2015: THREE NEW HIGH-VOLUME MONO A3 PRINTER/COPIERS FROM TOSHIBA
- January 2015: TOSHIBA FORMS STRATEGIC ALLIANCE WITH ECI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR EASIER DEALER ORDERING
- September 2014: NEW PSIGEN PARTNERSHIP GIVES TOSHIBA MFP USERS ACCESS TO PSIGEN DATA-EXTRACTION SOFTWARE
- September 2014: NEW E-BRIDGE CLOUDCONNECT FROM TOSHIBA PROVIDES DEALERS WITH REMOTE-DEVICE MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING
- August 2014: SQUARE 9 SOFTWORKS’ DOCUMENT-MANAGEMENT AND SEARCH SOLUTIONS NOW AVAILABLE FOR TOSHIBA E-STUDIOS
- July 2014: NEW TOSHIBA A4 COLOR AND MONO MULTIFUNCTIONALS FEATURE LATEST EBRIDGE CONTROLLER
- June 2014: THREE NEW MFPS FOR SMALL AND MID-SIZE WORKGROUPS ROUND OUT TOSHIBA’S A3 MONO FAMILY
- June 2014: NEW TOSHIBA E-STUDIO A3 MFPS FEATURE LATEST EBRIDGE PLATFORM, ADD PAPERCUT AND DOCUWARE
- June 2014: NEW B2B GLOBAL BRAND CAMPAIGN FROM TOSHIBA, ‘TOGETHER INFORMATION’