March 18, 2015 – Ricoh Americas reports that mindSHIFT Technologies has launched mindSHIFT Managed Servers in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) market. mindSHIFT is an IT outsourcing and cloud-services provider, serving small and mid-size businesses that Ricoh acquired in January 2014 (see story here).
Ricoh says this latest addition to the mindSHIFT public-cloud portfolio will enable customers to move servers to a secure cloud environment under one umbrella, simplifying IT management. The mindSHIFT Managed Servers in AWS offering is available today.
To acquire and work with mindSHIFT cloud servers, Ricoh notes that companies considering an AWS migration can consult with mindSHIFT to assess how best to migrate given their security, performance, reliability, and cost requirements. For existing AWS customers who require support in managing their servers, mindSHIFT will provide management and security above the hypervisor.
For more information on mindSHIFT Managed Servers in AWS, visit Mindshift here.
- January 2015: RICOH TO ACQUIRE MANAGED SERVICES PROVIDER MINDSHIFT TECHNOLOGIES
- March 2015: NEW RICOH A3 MFPS FEATURE MOBILE PRINT, ICE INTEGRATION, START AT $12,250
- February 2015: RICOH SETS UP NEW COMPANY TO SELL OFFICE PRODUCTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- February 2015: TWO NEW FLEET-MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS FROM RICOH, DEVICE MANAGER NX PRO, DEVICE MANAGER NX ENTERPRISE
- February 2015: RICOH INTRODUCES ‘LEGAL MFP’ OPTIMIZED FOR STREAMLINING LEGAL DOCUMENT PROCESSES, ADDS ICONECT-XERA SUPPORT
- February 2015: RICOH EARNINGS UP 20.6 PERCENT, POSTS SALES GAINS FOR OFFICE AND PRODUCTION PRINTING
- January 2015: RICOH EUROPE TO BEGIN SELLING LEAPFROG 3D PRINTERS
- January 2015: RICOH PARTNERS WITH LRS SOLUTIONS TO PROVIDE MANAGED, SECURE PRINTING FOR HEALTHCARE