Canon Withdraws Toner-Cartridge Patent-Infringement Action Against Seine
March 18, 2015 – Canon Inc. of Japan reports that it’s withdrawn its patent-infringement action against Ninestar company Seine (Holland) B.V. that was pending in the District Court of The Hague in the Netherlands. The suit alleged that certain Seine toner cartridges and photosensitive drum units sold for use in Canon and Hewlett-Packard laser printers infringed upon Canon patents. Canon says it withdrew the action due to a settlement with Ninestar.
- March 2015: X COM SHOP AGREES TO STOP SELLING TONER CARTRIDGES THAT ALLEGEDLY INFRINGE UPON CANON PATENTS
- February 2015 – CANON WINS INJUNCTION PROHIBITING TONER-CARTRIDGE MAKERS FROM SELLING TONER IN THE U.K.
- February 2015 – INTERNATIONAL LASER GROUP AGREES NOT TO SELL DISPUTED TONER FOR USE WITH CANON PRINTERS
- January 2015: CANON WINS JUDGEMENTS BARRING ASTER FROM SELLING DISPUTED TONER CARTRIDGES IN THE U.S., HOLLAND, AND FRANCE
- December 2014 – CANON EXPANDS TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT CAMPAIGN TO GERMANY
- November 2014 – CANON TAKES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-ENFORCEMENT CAMPAIGN TO RUSSIA
- October 2014 – LD PRODUCTS SETTLES WITH CANON, AGREES NOT TO SELL DISPUTED TONER CARTRIDGES IN U.S.
- October 2014 – ACM AGREES NOT TO SELL ALLEGED CANON PATENT-INFRINGING TONER CARTRIDGES IN U.S.
- September 2014 – PRINT-RITE TO SETTLE WITH CANON OVER ALLEGED TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT INFRINGEMENT
- September 2014 – CANON SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST GRAND IMAGE
- August 2014 – CANON TAKES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT CAMPAIGN TO THE U.K.
- August 2014 – CANON TAKES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT CAMPAIGN TO RUSSIA
- August 2014 – CANON WINS PATENT-INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST KOREAN SUPPLIES MAKER ALPHACHEM
- August 2014 – CANON WINS PRINTER-CONSUMABLES PATENT-INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST THREE COMPANIES
- July 2014 – CANON WINS TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT SUIT AGAINST NECTRON
- July 2014 – CANON FILES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST TWO U.K.-BASED COMPANIES
- June 2014 – CANON DEFENDANTS AGREE NOT TO SELL TONER CARTRIDGES IN U.S.