OKI Data Will Offer MWAi’s FORZA Solution for Dealers
March 11, 2015 – OKI Data Americas and MWA Intelligence (MWAi) have announced that they will be integrating MWAi’s FORZA solution with select OKI open-platform MFPs. With this announcement, OKI says it’s become a preferred hardware vendor of the FORZA solution for office-automation and imaging-channel resellers.
FORZA with SAP Business One is an integrated software solution built to meet the enterprise relationship-planning needs of imaging-channel dealers. The single sign-on, single-database business-management platform offers dealers an alternative to their current business system and third-party software programs by capturing information across sales, customers, finances, inventory, services, mobility, and operations, and delivering this information in real-time, enabling dealers to streamline their operations.
Last month at its annual dealer meeting in Los Angeles, California, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. also announced that it would be offering MWAi’s FORZA platform for its dealers.
OKI Data Americas will be demonstrating the FORZA solution in conjunction with OKI smart MFPs at the ITEX 2015 National Conference and Expo taking place in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Michael T. Stramaglio, president and CEO of MWA Intelligence commented: “MWAi is excited to announce a new and important alliance with OKI Data Americas – a relationship designed to deliver, in phases, the direct integration of the well-received OKI engines into the MWAi FORZA SAP Business One Platform. The objective of FORZA is to optimize the full design capability of everything from service alerts, true automated metering, bi-directional communication and, ultimately, the opportunity to integrate the best possible data and analytics throughout the supply-chain process. MWAi and OKI Data have been working together to deliver a substantial value proposition for the dealer community and end-users, alike.”
- February 2015: KONICA MINOLTA TO PROVIDE MWAI FORZA ERP PLATFORM FOR EASIER DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT, EXPANDS EFI OFFERINGS
- March 2015: OKI TO DEMO NEW MFPS FOR BTA CHANNEL, LIGHT-PRODUCTION PRINT DEVICES AT ITEX SHOW
- February 2015: NEW OKI C931E, C941E FOR BOTH TRADITIONAL AND UNIQUE GRAPHIC-ARTS AND PRODUCTION PRINTING
- February 2015: OKI NET SALES AND INCOME UP FOR NINE-MONTH PERIOD AND THIRD QUARTER
- January 2015: NEW OKI A4 MODELS FEATURE MORE MEMORY FOR FASTER PRINT-JOB PROCESSING, WIFI PRINTING, MORE
- December 2014: OKI LAUNCHING FOUR NEW DICOM PRINTERS OPTIMIZED FOR PRINTING FROM MEDICAL DEVICES
- November 2014: OKI PROVIDES MORE DETAILS ON ITS NEW COREFIDO FIVE-YEAR FREE WARRANTY PROGRAM
- November 2014: OKI REPORTS FAVORABLE SALES GROWTH FOR ITS PRINTER BUSINESS, RAISES FORECAST FOR ITS FULL YEAR
- November 2014: HANDS-ON REVIEW AND VIDEOS: OKI’S C941DN MULTIMEDIA COLOR PRINTER – PUSHING THE ENVELOPE OF IMAGE QUALITY WITH WHITE AND CLEAR TONER
- October 2014: CATCHING UP WITH OKI DATA AMERICAS: A4 AND MORE BRINGING SUCCESS
- September 2014: OKI RAISES FORECAST FOR FISCAL HALF YEAR DUE TO IMPROVING PRINTER BUSINESS
- September 2014: OKI DATA MULTIFUNCTIONALS NOW OFFER BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FROM MORE THAN 30 PARTNERS
- June 2014: OKI: NEW ‘EXECUTIVE SERIES’ A3 COLOR MULTIFUNCTIONALS FOR BTA DESIGNED TO BEAT COMPETITION