February 9, 2015 – At its annual dealer conference last week in Las Vegas, Ricoh Corporation recognized MT Business Technologies of Mansfield, Ohio, as its largest largest independent dealer in the United States for the second year in a row.
The RFG consists of the Ricoh, Savin, and Lanier product lines, all manufactured by Ricoh.
Ricoh Senior Vice President Jim Coriddi said, “MT has been a long-time Ricoh dedicated dealer, and earned this recognition by achieving the highest revenue with each of our brands (Ricoh, Savin and Lanier). It’s an honor to partner with MT, and we look forward to continuing to strengthen our relationship with them in the future.”
Founded in Mansfield, Ohio in 1918, MT Business Technologies provides document-management services, from software solutions to printing devices.
MT serves customers in 51 counties in Ohio and South Eastern Michigan, with offices in Mansfield, Cleveland, Columbus, and Toledo, Ohio.
- February 2015: RICOH INTRODUCES ‘LEGAL MFP’ OPTIMIZED FOR STREAMLINING LEGAL DOCUMENT PROCESSES, ADDS ICONECT-XERA SUPPORT
- November 2014: NEW RICOH MFP SERIES WITH OPTIONAL SMART OPERATION PANEL FOR TABLET AND SMARTPHONE USE
- October 2014: NEW A4 MONO PRINTER AND ALL-IN-ONE FROM RICOH WITH WIFI PROTECTED SETUP
- September 2014: RICOH ADDS KOFAX SOLUTIONS FOR ADVANCED INTEGRATION OF DATA AND IMAGES INTO BUSINESS PROCESSES
- July 2014: NEW RICOH APP FOR GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT MOBILE PRINTING FOR RICOH BUSINESS-CLASS PRINTERS AND MULTIFUNCTIONALS
- July 2014: NEW ENHANCED SECURE PULL-PRINTING SOLUTION FOR RICOH MULTIFUNCTIONALS
- June 2014: NEW DESKTOP A4 COLOR MULTIFUNCTIONALS FROM RICOH FEATURE ENTERPRISE-FEATURE SET, ICE
- June 2014: RICOH CANADA TO ACQUIRE LEGAL-SUPPORT SERVICES PROVIDER COMMONWEALTH