Konica Minolta Receives Platinum and Diamond Honors from Hyland Software
March 9, 2015 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports that it’s received Platinum and Diamond support-award honors from Hyland Software for helping organizations operate more efficiently using Hyland’s OnBase enterprise content management (ECM) solution.
Hyland made the announcement during its Team OnBase conference on March 2nd at an annual gathering of OnBase resellers at the Omni Plantation Resort in Amelia Island, Florida. The Diamond Award is an annual recognition of excellence based on the following criteria: training, customer retention, ratio of employees providing support to the number of customers and percentage of customers using the current software release. Platinum designations are awarded based on software revenue for 2014 and the number of new customers acquired during the same year.
“We are honored to receive this year’s award recognition from Hyland Software for our sales performance and our commitment to providing superior customer support to all of our customers,” commented Sam Errigo, senior vice president of Business Intelligence Services for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. “With the accelerating rate of content data creation, we remain committed to the success of our customers by providing enhanced capabilities to help them drive cost savings and improve productivity.”
“This award shows Konica Minolta’s relentless dedication to providing customers with solutions that solve a wide range of business problems for organizations,” said Bill Kavanaugh, Hyland’s director of U.S. channel sales. “Our partners are held to the highest standards and Konica Minolta surpassed those lofty benchmarks.”
The Authorized OnBase Solution Provider community is made up of more than 400 Hyland partners. They provide expertise and hands-on support for OnBase, as well as complementary technologies that make up ECM solutions. Hyland says providers work with Hyland to give customers the highest level of technical support. Customers also get continuous OnBase training and the backing of Hyland.
- February 2015 – KONICA MINOLTA TO PROVIDE MWAI FORZA ERP PLATFORM FOR EASIER DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT, EXPANDS EFI OFFERINGS
- February 2015: HEALTHY GROWTH FOR KONICA MINOLTA, AS BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES BUSINESS DRIVES SALES
- February 2015: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES PREFERRED NETWORKS
- January 2015: KONICA MINOLTA ACQUIRES MILSUL IN ORDER TO ENHANCE PRODUCTION-PRINTING BUSINESS IN BRAZIL
- January 2015: KONICA MINOLTA ADDS LANTRONIX XPRINTSERVER CLOUD PRINT EDITION TO ITS MOBILE-PRINTING SUITE
- December 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES ASSETS OF TWO CLOUD-COMPUTING COMPANIES
- December 2014: NEW KONICA MINOLTA PAGESCOPE MOBILE ANDROID APP V. 4.0 PROVIDES NFC SWIPE-TO-PRINT
- November 2014: KNO2 HEALTHCARE INFORMATION-EXCHANGE PLATFORM NOW AVAILABLE FOR KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB MFPS
- November 2014: NET SALES AND INCOME UP FOR KONICA MINOLTA’S FIRST HALF; BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES SALES DRIVE GROWTH
- October 2014:KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED NOW OFFERING NETWORK-SECURITY SERVICES
- October 2014: KONICA MINOLTA ACQUIRING ITALIAN INKJET TEXTILE PRINTER SALES COMPANY, VERGA
- October 2014: NEW KONICA MINOLTA MANAGED CONTENT SERVICES FOR CAPTURING, SHARING, AND RETRIEVING HARDCOPY-TO-DIGITAL DOCUMENTS
- September 2014: KONICA MINOLTA INTRODUCES ITS FIRST CLOUD SOLUTION, FILEASSIST, FOR PRIVATE CLOUD DOCUMENT STORAGE AND SHARING
- September 2014: KONICA MINOLTA ACQUIRES RESULTS ENGINEERING, PROVIDER OF ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- July 2014: SALES GROWTH IN KONICA MINOLTA’S COPIER/MFP GROUP ‘DRIVES GROWTH’ FOR ENTIRE COMPANY
- July 2014: KONICA MINOLTA LAYS OUT COMPELLING ROADMAP FOR PRINTING: FROM PRODUCTION, TO OFFICE, A4, AND 3D PRINTING