Horikawa Promoted to Deputy President of OKI Data Americas
March 5, 2015 – OKI Data Americas reports that Sergio Horikawa, former senior vice president of Latin American operations and member of the organization’s board of directors, has been promoted to the position of deputy president of Oki Data Americas. In his new role, Horikawa will continue oversight of Latin American operations, and will assume responsibility for North American sales and marketing.
Horikawa joined OKI Data Americas in 1998 as marketing manager of OKI Data do Brasil. He took over responsibility for channel sales in 2001, was named sales manager in 2002, became general manager in 2003, and president of OKI Data do Brasil in 2008. Since assuming the role of senior vice president of Latin American operations in July 2013, Horikawa has been responsible for sales, marketing, finance, legal, human resources, systems, and services. He also served as chairman of the organization’s Latin American Marketing Committee, member of OKI Data Americas Board of Directors, member of the OKI Data de Mexico Management Board, and member of the OKI Data do Brasil Advisory Board. He has 17 years of service within the OKI organization.With this move, Mitsuaki “Mick” Takahara will return to OKI Data Corporation in Japan this April, after having served as executive vice president of OKI Data Americas since 2013.
Horikawa has an engineering degree in aeronautics from Instituto Tecnólogico de Aeronáutica, a degree in electronics from Escola Técnica Federal de São Paulo, and a business= administration degree from Fundacão Getúlio Vargas – São Paulo.
- March 2015 – OKI TO DEMO NEW MFPS FOR BTA CHANNEL, LIGHT-PRODUCTION PRINT DEVICES AT ITEX SHOW
- February 2015: NEW OKI C931E, C941E FOR BOTH TRADITIONAL AND UNIQUE GRAPHIC-ARTS AND PRODUCTION PRINTING
- February 2015: OKI NET SALES AND INCOME UP FOR NINE-MONTH PERIOD AND THIRD QUARTER
- January 2015: NEW OKI A4 MODELS FEATURE MORE MEMORY FOR FASTER PRINT-JOB PROCESSING, WIFI PRINTING, MORE
- December 2014: OKI LAUNCHING FOUR NEW DICOM PRINTERS OPTIMIZED FOR PRINTING FROM MEDICAL DEVICES
- November 2014: OKI PROVIDES MORE DETAILS ON ITS NEW COREFIDO FIVE-YEAR FREE WARRANTY PROGRAM
- November 2014: OKI REPORTS FAVORABLE SALES GROWTH FOR ITS PRINTER BUSINESS, RAISES FORECAST FOR ITS FULL YEAR
- November 2014: HANDS-ON REVIEW AND VIDEOS: OKI’S C941DN MULTIMEDIA COLOR PRINTER – PUSHING THE ENVELOPE OF IMAGE QUALITY WITH WHITE AND CLEAR TONER
- October 2014: CATCHING UP WITH OKI DATA AMERICAS: A4 AND MORE BRINGING SUCCESS
- September 2014: OKI RAISES FORECAST FOR FISCAL HALF YEAR DUE TO IMPROVING PRINTER BUSINESS
- September 2014: OKI DATA MULTIFUNCTIONALS NOW OFFER BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FROM MORE THAN 30 PARTNERS
- June 2014: OKI: NEW ‘EXECUTIVE SERIES’ A3 COLOR MULTIFUNCTIONALS FOR BTA DESIGNED TO BEAT COMPETITION