OKI to Demo New MFPs for BTA Channel, Light-Production Print Devices at ITEX Show
March 4, 2015 – OKI Data Americas reports that it’ll be demonstrating its latest MFPs for office and light production printing at the ITEX 2015 National Conference and Expo taking place March 10-12, 2015 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, at the Broward County Convention Center. OKI will showcase two new A4 printers available through the BTA (Business Technology Association) dealer channel, as well as its recently launched C941e five-plus digital color printer from its Multimedia Production Platform portfolio.
OKI will demo the:
- MPS4242mc – OKI says this “MPS-ready” mid-workgroup A4 color MFP features OKI’s smart Extendable Platform and offers high-speed printing, high print quality, productivity-enhancing feature set, enriched user interface, and streamlined document-workflow processing.
- ES5112 – This new monochrome single-function printer brings high productivity and reliability producing output at up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution. The printer provides automatic duplex printing, separate toner and image drum, and optional Wi-Fi connectivity.
- ES9475 – This A3 LED-based, “smart” A3 digital color MFP rated at up to 50 ppm and is available exclusively through OKI’s office-equipment dealer channel. As part of the OKI Executive Series (ES), this copier-based MFP may be equipped with several document-finishing options – including inner finisher, hole-punch unit, multi-staple finisher, and saddle-stitching.
- ES5162 – This new monochrome MFP offers key features such as fast processing time of complex data, and 7″ inch color tilting touch panel. There’s standard mobile printing through Wi-Fi connectivity via Apple AirPrint for iOS devices, Google Cloud Print, and OKI Mobile Print application for Android devices.
- C941e – This full-color device provides an enhanced feature set, print speed, and image quality. Optional EFI XF server or Harlequin raster image processor (RIP) for advanced color and job management are available. The C941e uses CYMK plus white and clear gloss toners.
- MPS5502mb – This monochrome MFP features print/copy/scan/fax, USB connectivity, and two-sided printing.
OKI Data will also host a power-house session entitled, “SMART A4 Workgroup Multifunction Printers: Complementary or Cannibalization of Your A3 Business Model?” on Wednesday, March 11th in Grand Ballroom D from 1:40 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. The session will be led by James Buck, national sales director, BTA for OKI Data Americas.
- February 2015: NEW OKI C931E, C941E FOR BOTH TRADITIONAL AND UNIQUE GRAPHIC-ARTS AND PRODUCTION PRINTING
- February 2015: OKI NET SALES AND INCOME UP FOR NINE-MONTH PERIOD AND THIRD QUARTER
- January 2015: NEW OKI A4 MODELS FEATURE MORE MEMORY FOR FASTER PRINT-JOB PROCESSING, WIFI PRINTING, MORE
- December 2014: OKI LAUNCHING FOUR NEW DICOM PRINTERS OPTIMIZED FOR PRINTING FROM MEDICAL DEVICES
- November 2014: OKI PROVIDES MORE DETAILS ON ITS NEW COREFIDO FIVE-YEAR FREE WARRANTY PROGRAM
- November 2014: OKI REPORTS FAVORABLE SALES GROWTH FOR ITS PRINTER BUSINESS, RAISES FORECAST FOR ITS FULL YEAR
- November 2014: HANDS-ON REVIEW AND VIDEOS: OKI’S C941DN MULTIMEDIA COLOR PRINTER – PUSHING THE ENVELOPE OF IMAGE QUALITY WITH WHITE AND CLEAR TONER
- October 2014: CATCHING UP WITH OKI DATA AMERICAS: A4 AND MORE BRINGING SUCCESS
- September 2014: OKI RAISES FORECAST FOR FISCAL HALF YEAR DUE TO IMPROVING PRINTER BUSINESS
- September 2014: OKI DATA MULTIFUNCTIONALS NOW OFFER BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FROM MORE THAN 30 PARTNERS
- June 2014: OKI: NEW ‘EXECUTIVE SERIES’ A3 COLOR MULTIFUNCTIONALS FOR BTA DESIGNED TO BEAT COMPETITION