Three New High-Volume Mono A3 Printer/Copiers from Toshiba
March 3, 2015 – Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) is launching three new A3 MFPs, the e-STUDIO907/1057/1207, designed for departmental and light-production printing, and starting at $35,500 (MSRP). TABS also announced the next generation of its Encompass X print-fleet management solution (see below).
The e-STUDIO907 is rated at 90 ppm, the e-STUDIO 1057 at 105 ppm, and the e-STUDIO1207 at 120 ppm. All three MFPs provide black-and-white print, black-and-white copy, and color scan.
Features of note include a duplexing single-pass feeder (DSPF) for scanning at 120 originals per minute (OPM) and double-sided originals at 200 OPM. All three models feature a 3.5-second warm-up time and First Copy Out Time of 4 seconds or less. Resolution is 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, and an Adobe PostScript 3 print driver is included. Optional document finishing includes a 100-sheet finisher with 80-page booklet maker and trimmer, multi-fold unit, and two-tray inserter. Paper capacity may be expanded to 13,500 sheets. Maximum monthly volume is one million pages.
There’s also a 10″ touch screen (below) with smartphone-like swipe-touch operation, as well as built-in keyboard. A high-yield toner bottle that yields up to 120,000 pages is available, and users can change toner bottles while the system is operating. A document-filing feature can be used to store up to 35,000 pages or 5,000 files in the system’s hard drive. Security include hard-drive data overwriting and encryption, and user authentication.
The three new MFPs are also RoHS and Energy Star complaint. Toshiba also provides free toner recycling via its “Zero Waste to Landfill” program, under which, through its partnership with partner Close the Loop, Toshiba accepts all brands of depleted toner cartridges. The firm also recycles e-STUDIO MFPs once they are no longer operational.
The e-STUDIO1207 series is available authorized Toshiba dealers. For more information about Toshiba products, or to locate an authorized Toshiba dealer, visit www.business.toshiba.com.
Encompass X Cloud-Based Fleet Management Software Update
TABS also announced – in order to commemorate the 10th anniversary of its Encompass managed print and document services program – that it’s launching the next generation of its Encompass X software designed for managing fleets of printers and MFPs.
According to TABS, Encompass X enables consultants from both Toshiba and its dealers the ability to document the location, utilization, cost, and energy-efficiency of a fleet of printers and other office equipment. Using Encompass X, analysts can plot these devices on a floor plan; calculate printer and MFPs’ total cost of ownership, measure energy efficiency, and track costs associated with document output and management.
In addition to providing detailed current status, TABS says analysts can also use Encompass X to craft an optimized printing environment that improves the client’s costs, productivity, and energy efficiency.
By using Encompass X with Toshiba’s other solutions, Toshiba says it can help clients reduce how much they print, consolidate printers and MFP/copiers and preview their printer/MFP/copier deployment before a single device is removed or delivered.
- January 2015 :TOSHIBA FORMS STRATEGIC ALLIANCE WITH ECI SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR EASIER DEALER ORDERING
- September 2014: NEW PSIGEN PARTNERSHIP GIVES TOSHIBA MFP USERS ACCESS TO PSIGEN DATA-EXTRACTION SOFTWARE
- September 2014 :NEW E-BRIDGE CLOUDCONNECT FROM TOSHIBA PROVIDES DEALERS WITH REMOTE-DEVICE MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING
- August 2014: SQUARE 9 SOFTWORKS’ DOCUMENT-MANAGEMENT AND SEARCH SOLUTIONS NOW AVAILABLE FOR TOSHIBA E-STUDIOS
- July 2014: NEW TOSHIBA A4 COLOR AND MONO MULTIFUNCTIONALS FEATURE LATEST EBRIDGE CONTROLLER
- June 2014: THREE NEW MFPS FOR SMALL AND MID-SIZE WORKGROUPS ROUND OUT TOSHIBA’S A3 MONO FAMILY
- June 2014 :NEW TOSHIBA E-STUDIO A3 MFPS FEATURE LATEST EBRIDGE PLATFORM, ADD PAPERCUT AND DOCUWARE
- June 2014: NEW B2B GLOBAL BRAND CAMPAIGN FROM TOSHIBA, ‘TOGETHER INFORMATION‘
- April 2014: TOSHIBA AMERICA ADDS IOS VERSION OF E-BRIDGE PRINT AND CAPTURE MOBILE APP
- April 2014: NEW TOSHIBA E-STUDIO5560C/6560C/6770C COLOR MFPS FEATURE NEXT-GENERATION E-BRIDGE CONTROLLER
- December 2013: TOSHIBA UPGRADES E-BRIDGE PRINT & CAPTURE APP WITH NEW MOBILE-SCAN, DOCUMENT-FINISHING FEATURES