Designed for for small and mid-size commercial and production printers, the Pro C7100X series can print jobs that use clear or white ink, for printing on over-size media, window clings, VDP, POP displays, and custom materials.
Using fifth-station colors, the Pro C7100X prints at speeds of up to 80 ppm and the Pro C7110X at up to 90 ppm, both printing on A4-size media. They have a maximum sheet size of 13″ x 19.2″ (super B) and a maximum monthly volume of 240,000 pages (letter-size media). Printing at 1,200 x 4,800 dpi with VCSEL image-quality technology on a wide variety of media ranging from tree-based paper to synthetics and envelopes, the Pro C7100X series supports paper weights of up to 360gsm in both simplex and duplex modes.
The Pro C7100X series also features:
- An AC-transfer system and elastic-fusing belt technology to enhance output on a variety of heavily textured media such as vellum and linen.
- Ricoh’s new vacuum-feed LCT with an option to enable over-size prints of up to 27.5 inches in length.
- The ability to produce jobs that use clear or white ink.
- Tight sheet-to-sheet registration through a mechanical registration system that squares the sheet prior to printing and can be adjusted from the user interface.
- Fusing-belt smoothing roller that helps address fuser burn on the fusing belt.
- A media library that allows users to adjust and associate different parameters per substrate to help ensure optimal image quality and reliability.
- Backed by Ricoh’s TCRU program (Trained Customer Replaceable Units) that enables customers to replace more than a dozen parts for increased uptime.
- Self-contained liquid cooling system that keeps the developer at a constant temperature and minimizes disruptions in extended production runs.
- A suite of optional document-finishing solutions for collated, finished documents ready for distribution with no manual intervention. This includes in-line ring bind, perfect bind, as well as new Plockmatic Bookletmakers, and GBC StreamPunch Ultra.
For more information and complete specifications, visit Ricoh here.
- February 2015: RICOH EARNINGS UP 20.6 PERCENT, POSTS SALES GAINS FOR OFFICE AND PRODUCTION PRINTING
- October 2014: NEW LINE OF EFI FIERY SERVERS FOR LATEST RICOH COLOR PRODUCTION PRINTERS
- September 2014: RICOH PREVIEWING NEW PRO C7100X PRODUCTION COLOR-PRINTING FAMILY, NEW CONTINUOUS-FEED INKJET PRO VC60000 AT GRAPH EXPO
- September 2014: RICOH SIGNS ON TO SELL AND DISTRIBUTE XANTE COMMERCIAL- AND GRAPHIC-ARTS PRINTING SYSTEMS
- August 2014: RICOH OPENS NEW CUSTOMER CENTER FOR HANDS-ON DEMOS OF ITS PRODUCTION PRINTING
- February 2014: EFI LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL FRONT END, THE FIERY EB-32, FOR RICOH PRODUCTION PRINTERS