Ricoh Sets up New Company to Sell Office Products in the Middle East
February 25, 2015 – Ricoh Company of Japan reports that it’s set up a new company in Middle East as part of its to expand in key emerging markets globally. Ricoh’s head office in the Middle East will be based in Dubai and will support the entire region.
The company will trade as Ricoh Middle East and will work with Ricoh’s existing distributors and business partners. The new organization will also act as a training center on Ricoh products, solutions and services, and an innovation center will also be established, focusing on furthering research and development in the region.
Ricoh Europe now has four hubs in emerging markets across the EMEA region: Middle East, Russia, South Africa, and Turkey.
Ricoh Middle East will sell office equipment and related supplies, as well as provide support and related services, and serve as a research and development training center. There will initially be 21 employees, and the company will begin operations April 1st.
- February 2015: RICOH EARNINGS UP 20.6 PERCENT, POSTS SALES GAINS FOR OFFICE AND PRODUCTION PRINTING
- January 2015: RICOH EUROPE TO BEGIN SELLING LEAPFROG 3D PRINTERS
- December 2014: RICOH PARTNERS WITH LRS SOLUTIONS TO PROVIDE MANAGED, SECURE PRINTING FOR HEALTHCARE
- October 2014: RICOH REPORTS ROBUST INCOME, STEADY SALES GAINS FOR FIRST HALF OF ITS FISCAL YEAR
- October 2014: RICOH EXPANDS FUJITSU OFFERINGS TO INCLUDE NETWORK STORAGE, SERVERS, TABLETS AND NOTEBOOKS
- September 2014: RICOH OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES 3D-PRINTING BUSINESS, TWO NEW RAPID FAB FACILITIES