ECM Provider DocuWare Completes Merger with Westbrook Technologies
February 25, 2015 – DocuWare, which provides enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, reports that, as of January 1, 2015, Westbrook Technologies has been merged into DocuWare Corporation. Previously, DocuWare had acquired the Connecticut-based ECM Westbrook in 2013, and Westbrook had operated as a subsidiary of DocuWare since the acquisition.
Effective with the merger, the Westbrook product line of Fortis and FortisBlue, are now part of the DocuWare product portfolio. Software-support and professional-services teams are combined as well for expanded coverage. The DocuWare blog and Web site also reflects the integration.
DocuWare President Thomas Schneck commented: “We are pleased to welcome Fortis and FortisBlue users and resellers to the – now extended – DocuWare family. The growth in new opportunities and relationships resulting from this merger will be matched by a new, more advanced technology platform being jointly developed for 2016 release when all product lines will be brought together.”
Following the 2013 acquisition, the combination of both companies added more than 1,500 Westbrook customers to DocuWare’s customer base. It also expanded DocuWare’s 500+ network of authorized DocuWare Partners with over 40 Westbrook resellers.
- June 2014: NEW TOSHIBA E-STUDIO A3 MFPS FEATURE LATEST EBRIDGE PLATFORM, ADD PAPERCUT AND DOCUWARE
- June 2014: OKI DATA DEVICES NOW COMPATIBLE WITH DOCUWARE CONTENT-MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- June 2014: DOCUWARE’S PAPERORGANIZER APP ENABLES MOBILE USERS TO STORE DOCUMENTS IN DROPBOX, GOOGLEDRIVE, ONEDRIVE
- May 2014: DOCUWARE’S PAPERSCAN APP NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID MOBILE DEVICES
- April 2014: NEW SECURE MOBILE PRINT AND DOCUWARE SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE FOR KYOCERA MFPS
- March 2014: LATEST VERSION OF DOCUWARE, VERSION 6.5, FOCUSES ON EASE OF USE
- September 2013: DOCUWARE ACQUIRES ENTERPRISE-CONTENT MANAGEMENT VENDOR WESTBROOK TECHNOLOGIES