X Com Shop Agrees to Stop Selling Toner Cartridges that Allegedly Infringe Upon Canon Patents
February 24, 2015 — Canon Inc. of Japan reports that it’s resolve a patent-infringement lawsuit against X com shop in the Moscow State Arbitration Court regarding X com shop’s alleged infringement of Canon’s Russian Patent No. 2467370.
Under the agreement, X com shop will recognize Canon’s exclusive rights for the patent, and stop selling in Russia (including on the Internet) the toner cartridges that allegedly infringe upon Canon patents.
- February 2015 – CANON WINS INJUNCTION PROHIBITING TONER-CARTRIDGE MAKERS FROM SELLING TONER IN THE U.K.
- February 2015 – INTERNATIONAL LASER GROUP AGREES NOT TO SELL DISPUTED TONER FOR USE WITH CANON PRINTERS
- January 2015: CANON WINS JUDGEMENTS BARRING ASTER FROM SELLING DISPUTED TONER CARTRIDGES IN THE U.S., HOLLAND, AND FRANCE
- December 2014 – CANON EXPANDS TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT CAMPAIGN TO GERMANY
- November 2014 – CANON TAKES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-ENFORCEMENT CAMPAIGN TO RUSSIA
- October 2014 – LD PRODUCTS SETTLES WITH CANON, AGREES NOT TO SELL DISPUTED TONER CARTRIDGES IN U.S.
- October 2014 – ACM AGREES NOT TO SELL ALLEGED CANON PATENT-INFRINGING TONER CARTRIDGES IN U.S.
- September 2014 – PRINT-RITE TO SETTLE WITH CANON OVER ALLEGED TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT INFRINGEMENT
- September 2014 – CANON SUCCESSFULLY CONCLUDES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST GRAND IMAGE
- August 2014 – CANON TAKES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT CAMPAIGN TO THE U.K.
- August 2014 – CANON TAKES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT CAMPAIGN TO RUSSIA
- August 2014 – CANON WINS PATENT-INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST KOREAN SUPPLIES MAKER ALPHACHEM
- August 2014 – CANON WINS PRINTER-CONSUMABLES PATENT-INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST THREE COMPANIES
- July 2014 – CANON WINS TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT SUIT AGAINST NECTRON
- July 2014 – CANON FILES TONER-CARTRIDGE PATENT-INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST TWO U.K.-BASED COMPANIES
- June 2014 – CANON DEFENDANTS AGREE NOT TO SELL TONER CARTRIDGES IN U.S.