Konica Minolta’s All Covered Acquires Preferred Networks
February 2, 2015 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.’s IT services company, All Covered, reports that it’s acquired the assets of Preferred Networks Corporation of Atlanta, Georgia. The company’s clients will now be serviced by the All Covered IT Services division of Konica Minolta, giving All Covered a stronger foothold in the greater Atlanta area. The acquisition became official January 1, 2015.
“We are excited to begin 2015 with news of this acquisition,” commented Todd Croteau, president of All Covered. “Preferred Networks Corporation has developed an outstanding model of delivering cloud technologies, data backup solutions and managed IT services to its customers in the Atlanta area. The company’s mission and services align perfectly with All Covered’s commitment to providing unmatched IT services to organizations across all industries.”
The acquisition also expands All Covered’s capabilities with Preferred Networks’ IT-services professionals. All of Preferred Networks Corporation’s employees were retained in the acquisition, including David Webster, the company’s founder and president.
Since its inception in 2007, Preferred Networks has provided IT services to customers in the greater Atlanta area, and, beginning with contract-based managed IT services as its core offering, added cloud and desktop services in 2012. The company’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud offering focuses on hosted applications, backup and disaster-recovery services, and Citrix XenApp virtual apps that allow companies to reduce or eliminate large investments in IT infrastructure and are said to allow them to access data from anywhere in the world.
- December 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES ASSETS OF TWO CLOUD-COMPUTING COMPANIES
- October 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED NOW OFFERING NETWORK-SECURITY SERVICES
- January 2014: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES IT-SERVICES PROVIDER KNOWLEDGECENTRIX
- August 2013: ALL COVERED TO PROVIDE EXPANDED MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT SERVICES
- May 2013: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED EXPANDING ITS CLOUD SERVICES
- April 2013: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED EXPANDS TERRITORY WITH NEW JERSEY IT SERVICES GROUP ACQUISITION
- December 2012: KONICA MINOLTA’S ALL COVERED ACQUIRES PHOENIX-BASED INTERTECH