Epson Officially Announces Print Audit Print-Management Support for Epson WorkForce Pro Models
January 29, 2015 – We’ve been aware of this for some time, but today Epson America officially today announced its partnership with Print Audit, a provider of device and print-management solutions. Epson’s certification of Print Audit applies to the entire line of Epson WorkForce Pro commercial printers and All-in-Ones, including models powered by Epson’s PrecisionCore color inkjet-printing technology.
As such, Epson WorkForce Pro printers are now certified with Print Audit’s Facilities Manager software platform, which provides remote collection of meter reads, automated supplies fulfillment, and supplies and service alerts for managing fleets of printers, copiers, fax machines, and MFPs. Epson says the platform enables resellers and IT professionals to account for every facet of printing costs, including those of third-party devices, while enabling Epson and Print Audit to offer customers and resellers managed print services (MPS) support services that provide data collection for printing costs and activities.
All Epson commercial printers are available through the Epson ImageWaySM Partner Program and authorized MPS resellers and distributors. For more information about Epson’s ImageWay Program, visit Epson here.
- January 2015 : EPSON OFFICE SCANNERS CERTIFIED FOR USE WITH EFILECABINET DOCUMENT-MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- January 2015: EPSON BRINGS BUSINESS INKJETS WITH REPLACEABLE INK PACKS FOR PRINTING UP TO 75,000 PAGES TO THE U.S.
- December 2014: NEW EPSON A3 BUSINESS INKJET MFP, PRINTER, BRING A3 PRINTING CLOSER TO WORKERS IN SMALL AND MID-SIZE WORKGROUPS
- November 2014: STRONG QUARTER FOR EPSON; HIGHER-PRICED INKJET PRINTERS HELP DRIVE GROWTH
- October 2014: EPSON RELEASES NEW ECOTANK ALL-IN-ONES WITH REFILLABLE INK TANKS IN WESTERN EUROPE
- December 2014: PRINT AUDIT’S EMBEDDED PRINT-MANAGEMENT SOLUTION NOW COMPATIBLE WITH LEXMARK MFPS
- November 2014: PRINT AUDIT’S NEW REPORT HELPS DEALERS SELECT WHICH PRINTER AND MFP MODELS TO INCLUDE FOR AUTO TONER-FULFILLMENT
- October 2014: PRINT AUDIT LAUNCHES REMOTE 3D-PRINTING MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
- July 2014: PRINT AUDIT’S NEXT-GENERATION FACILITIES MANAGER ADDS ENHANCED DEVICE ALERTS