Canon’s Océ Division Officially launches its First Full-Color Inkjet Printing System
Canon Solutions America’s Océ division has officially launched the Océ ImageStream 3500 inkjet press, which is the first full-color continuous-feed inkjet press in the Océ brand portfolio, The ImageStream 3500 can print on standard offset coated paper, and is designed for publishing and commercial printing.
- Print speed: Up to 525 feet per minute.
- Maximum paper/print width: 30″/ 29.5″.
- Maximum color printing: 4/4.
- Resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, multilevel technology,
- Ink: New pigment ink (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black [CYMK]).
- Print heads: Kyocera KJ4B-Z 64kHz.
- Print heads/tower: 28 per tower/56 per system (CMYK).
- Acceptable paper stock: Extensive paper range (including standard and offset coated paper).
- Controller: SRA MP.
For more information and complete specifications, visit Océ here.