New Xerox Color C60/C70 for Light Production Print on Broad Range of Media, Including Linen, Magnets, More
Billed as suitable for printing on broad range of diverse media, such as magnets, polyester labels, linen, sign stock, vinyl windows clings, and glossy brochure stock up to 13″x19″, Xerox has introduced its new light-production Color C60/C70 Printers, designed for a wide range of printing needs in quick-print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers.
The Color C60/C70 print at 2,400 x 2,400 dpi resolution, with enhanced front-to-back registration accuracy. Inline finishing options include stapling, document hole-punching, folding, and face trimming.
As noted, the Color C60/C70 print on linen for unique applications such as event planning, and appliques and embellishments. Xerox says its Emulsion Aggregation PDF file (EA) toner, with its low-melt technology, navigates the traditionally difficult peaks and valleys in linen and other specialty substrates such as polyester.
Other features include:
- Print speeds up to 70 ppm in color, and 75 ppm in black.
- Quality and graphic arts certifications including IDEAlliance Certified Digital Press System, Gracol, Fogra offset and Pantone certified.
- Choice of four print servers/controllers from Xerox and Electronics for Imaging (EFI) said to enhance productivity, reduce time-intensive tasks, and deliver high-impact vibrant images, including the Xerox EX C60/C70 Print Server Powered by Fiery using EFI’s newest system, Fiery FS150 Pro; and Xerox FreeFlow Print Server Integrated. New to the marketplace, Xerox says the FreeFlow Print server Integrated controller brings production capabilities with an easy-to-use Microsoft Windows architecture.
- Variable-data capabilities for personalized applications.
- Pre-programmed workflow solutions for job accounting, job security, monitoring and tracking.
The Xerox Color C60/C70 is available for immediate order taking; base price is $34,900. The systems will be on display at the Graph Expo 2014 trade show being held in Chicago September 28 to October 1.
For more information and complete specifications, visit Xerox here.