Sharp Extends A4 Lineup with 30-PPM Desktop Color MFP with Support for Sharp OSA
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America is extending its A4 lineup with its new MX-C301W desktop color MFP that’s designed for deployment on small desktops and provides copy, print, scan, and fax, as well as standard wireless connectivity, Adobe PostScript 3 printing, and a 7″ diagonal touch-screen control panel.
Print speed is rated at up to 30 ppm in black-and-white and color, and the new MFP also supports the Sharp OSA platform that enables customers to integrate the MFP with partner network applications and the Sharp Cloud Portal Office document storage-and-sharing service.
The MX-C301W is equipped with standard security features including Security Sockets Layer (SSL) Encryption, confidential printing, secure fax, and advanced encryption standard (AES) 256-bit encryption. The MX-C301W can also erase temporary memory on its hard drive by overwriting encrypted data up to seven times. With an end-of-lease feature, all files stored on the hard disk drive are erased as are all user data, job-status data and address-book data at trade-in time. There’s also user authentication with LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory support.
Other features include:
- Automatic document feeder with a scan speed of up to 37 ppm.
- Color scanning and scan to email, network folders, and USB devices.
- Wireless and wired network connectivity with PCL 6 and Adobe PostScript 3.
- Sharpdesk Mobile compatibility via free app provides mobile scanning and printing for users’ mobile devices including iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 8, and Window RT mobile devices.
- Standard Super G3 fax with intelligent inbound routing.
- 250-GB hard drive supports Sharp’s Document Filing System document-storage with image preview of stored documents on the touch screen.
- 300-sheet standard paper capacity, expandable to 800 sheets with optional 500-sheet high-capacity cassette.
- Remote front-panel feature allows users and administrators to view and control device operations from a PC workstation.
- True 600 x 600 dpi printing combined with Sharp’s mico-fine toner technology for enhanced output.
- Environmentally friendly design offers low power consumption, fast warm up, compact design, and efficient dual component supply system
The MX-C301W desktop color MFP is available for purchase or lease via Sharp dealers. For more information and complete specifications, visit Sharp here.